What will make you say that a site is scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mildredtabitha

I know that most of you have experienced sites that are scam a few times. I would say that sites that require you to upgrade account after joining might be scam. I think that sites shouldn't limit people who join or force them to upgrade if they really want to receive good reviews.

Sites that give you a high bonus and then ask you to deposit first so that you can be able to withdraw are scam. I think that a site shouldn't deposit so much money in your account if they won't let you withdraw. By asking you to deposit money first to break the barrier of withdrawing means that they are using that plan to collect your financial details.

We should all be careful when looking for money online and not get excited or jump up and down when free money is offered. What other ways can make you think a site is scam?

johnrajiv123

I usually get skeptical if the offer is too good to be true. Another sign of an online scams are jobs that ask for a training or membership fee. In my perspective, any online job that asks for your money is a scam. They should be the one paying us and the other way around. It will also help to read reviews and watch videos about a particular online job if you think that there is something suspicious. I have never been scammed online and I intend to remain that way.

Hurry14

I agree that sites that wants money from you first before they will give you the money they are saying is probably a scam. This tactic has been used ages ago, sadly people are still using it and others still get scammed. Other tactics I see nowadays is getting people to join for free and then works hard to earn a few bucks but when it's time to withdraw, they can't withdraw anything and their precious time and effort we're wasted. So for people wanting to earn online should always be vigilant on what your'e going in to because even if they won't get any money from you directly, they can use you to work for them for free.

Cchaen

Sites that give you a high bonus and then ask you to deposit first so that you can be able to withdraw are scam. I think that a site shouldn't deposit so much money in your account if they won't let you withdraw.
That's classic Binary options, that's what they do, that's how they scam people.

khayie

Requiring bank account details just for registering even if the ad says that's it's free, I think that's a scam. There is also this writing online job for a travel website that pays you for your first article submission and then you don't get a chance to post anymore. It's partial scam but it's still a scam. I'm planning to submit but I searched for website reviews and almost 90% tells the same story. Background check for anything you want to join online is a must.

mildredtabitha

I usually get skeptical if the offer is too good to be true. Another sign of an online scams are jobs that ask for a training or membership fee. In my perspective, any online job that asks for your money is a scam. They should be the one paying us and the other way around. It will also help to read reviews and watch videos about a particular online job if you think that there is something suspicious. I have never been scammed online and I intend to remain that way.

Your post reminds me of a job I applied for. Well, it is not an online job. After being called for an interview by them, they asked me for $30 which they claim is training fee. This also makes me feel that apart from online jobs, there are also real life jobs that are scam.

I never took the job but I am sure there are many other people who fell for the scam. :D

Requiring bank account details just for registering even if the ad says that's it's free, I think that's a scam. There is also this writing online job for a travel website that pays you for your first article submission and then you don't get a chance to post anymore. It's partial scam but it's still a scam. I'm planning to submit but I searched for website reviews and almost 90% tells the same story. Background check for anything you want to join online is a must.

I agree with you. Giving out bank details is very risky. The account number and CVV code are things you should never share with anyone but their are still online sites that require you to give them.

Although they might still pay you for your hardwork, they will still use your bank details to electronically steal from you in future. No matter what online site you work on, PayPal is the safest. :D

mau87

Some of the online jobs that are scams make their own blogs to promote their sites, that is why many people go and register on their websites. After you sign up, you will get a bonus but cannot cash out unless you invest. Some of the jobs will only pay you cents and the amount of points/ money to cash out is too high, you can only make more points and money if you buy to some of their offers. What to do is to check the sites many times, and view some reviews about the site.

Laudemer3

Maybe you can say that it is a scam if you tried it and then you cant open it no matter how hard you try. Its a scam if the link you open is not the link given to you. Its like they are playing with you and you will just hate the owner of that link.

jeff22

A site is being surfed around the globe. It is being recognized by its followers and likers. It is considered a scam in two modes. It is an online job but the process opf receving money is very exhausting. It is also convincing to join a NETWORKING BUSINESS.

yahm2001

I think I could say that the site is scam when they ask you to invest a money and earn it bigger than you expect. You might check their sites and read comments that maybe will help for you to know if that is scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.