Which is better for gaming? Android phone or IOS?

clife

I actually love playing mobile games specially MMORPG. I am currently using an android phone for gaming and I would love to know if IOS is much better, how is it much better and other difference which can help me decide what kind of phone I am going to purchase next.

mildredtabitha

I actually love playing mobile games specially MMORPG. I am currently using an android phone for gaming and I would love to know if IOS is much better, how is it much better and other difference which can help me decide what kind of phone I am going to purchase next.

I feel that android is better for gaming. Android has many nice games you will ever know. Most latest games seems to be supported by android phones.

About IOS, I feel it doesn't have many nice games. My sister has IOS and some games there are similar to those supported by android but the games on IOS have few features and not fun to play.

You can still purchase IOS and get some good experience with it. At the end of the day, you will get to realize that android phones are better for playing games. :D

aretteprieve

I find that most games that interest me release first on iOS. Sometimes never on Android. Android holds it's own, though. It has plenty of games, and generally gets them a month or two after they release on iOS. So I'd prefer iOS for gaming

Gen.fudd

I think you need to stick on Android phone. Android phone has more wider selection of games compared to IOS. Android usually gets the first access on the game, while for the IOS it takes months. Compatibility wise, android is also more user friendly.

marko0313

For me as an IOS and ANDROID user, yes android is on top when it comes to types of games that can be used and downloaded on your mobile. But the problem is that ANDROID Phones doesn't have built-in anti-virus. As you can see some android phones when connected to the internet suddenly prompts you that there is a virus that have breached your system. So action is that we suddenly run our anti-virus or malware software to remove but in the end the only solution is to format your phone. Unlike in IOS, you can download some of the games that are also present in ANDROID, but here you can assure that no virus will be downloaded since IOS products have their own anti-virus or filter program that immediately blocks unnecessary softwares and malwares that are trying to breach the system. So for me when it is comes to gaming i prefer IOS.

Nancy G

Both Android and IOS are good for gaming but depending on your game choice. New game releases are normally launched or tested in IOS first and may or may come in Android later which may post a problem for eager gaming afficionados who are on the lookout for new games, upgrades or trends. I do not exactly know the reason why it takes awhile for Android to pick up the new game but when the game finally is made available, normally it is the refined or improved version. While IOS secures downloading on its apps store, Android is more flexible as other play stores are available for downloading apps. The only disadvantage of sideloading is that it exposes your device to risk of catching a virus. For basic players who simply just want to have fun, ANDROID option is a practical choice.

eibisi

I think they are both good in their own ways, like android, because you can customize it whenever you want, but you can do it on the iphone too, unless you jailbreak it. But if you really like a user friendly Smartphone then i think you should go with the iphone, tho android isn't that hard to learn too. And also android phones also offered a large selection of apps and it has the ability to install non-playstore apps. But at the end of the day it's all about your preference, if you're a fan of android then you don't really care about the flaws in this smartphone and vice versa.

argel241

I also love playing games in my mobile and I use Android because there are a lot of games to choose from android phone and it is very easy to download and based what I see android is the people's best choice when it comes on playing games.I personally love android compare to IOS.

arienzi

IOS is a lot better games but you have to pay a lot of cash. It has better and faster os compare to android. Much great graphics. But if you want to play IOS game without paying just simply download it using android device then use shareit app to transfer it your IOs phone.

ProxyMania

For me android is better than IOS.One thing Android is friendly user than IOS when it come's playing games in mobile phones.And besides only few can buy Iphone,ipad because of higher prize.While android phone everyone can afford to buy because of cheap prize and then you can play a games just create one gmail account and download in playstore enjoy.

Traffic

The superxconsole is android and has 50k of games costs about $100 that is best toy for money but if already have the games it can be made with any android tv set top box with a sd card faster and better. Pc is just as simple i have mini pcs smaller than my rasberry pi4 same size as usb stick and faster 1.3 gig processor

Passive$Queen

Hi. I have an Android and I pay a lot of games on it. I have always used an Android and feel it is better for game play.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.