How & where to earn real cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Etherium, etc.

melvster

I have seen different kinds of cryptocurrencies popping up like candies. Since learning about Bitcoin the first of its kind, in the last 6 years. I have tried so many times but the coins they give where limited and it needs you to invest some money to it. Some other sites are just bogus and scams that before you can get what you have earned they will ask you to upgrade or deposit before you can withdraw. So I am here now would like to ask anyone of you who knows how we can do it.

Rob Whisonant

If you really want to collect crypto currency, create a product or service to sell and except one of the crypto currencies as a payment method.

adam555x

An easy way to get started is to visit websites known as faucets. They pay small amounts of bitcoin and other coins in return for you viewing the advertising on the site and filling in a Captcha.
You won't earn a fortune but they'll introduce you to the world of cryptocurrencies without any barrier to entry.

mildredtabitha

I have seen people showing their payment proofs from sites like steemit and virily. They are sites that pay you to write for them.

I haven't tried using the two sites but I know they pay in bitcoins. You can try them out and I hope they work for you. :D

adam555x

No problem. And when you get familiar with them you can start building up referrals to boost your income. You don't even need a website to do this.

narutos3nn1n

It's really hard and it consume a lots of time to accumulate and gather at least half of a bitcoin but I do think its worth it. What I do also is gathering my bitcoins using faucets from a huge micro wallet site FaucetHub whenever I had time. It's hard at first but the good thing about it is mostly faucet sites from that that site rewards you 50% of each claim of your referrals. Haven't had a decent amount of referrals yet for claiming bitcoin but I'm slowly building up a number of people on my friends list to promote my legit online business in the future.

adam555x

adam555x
I agree it is hard to gather a decent amount but keep at it and it soon mounts up. Referrals are definitely the way forward. I'm doing the same thing myself. It's slow going but I'm gradually building up a decent number.

Cholo003

There are also forums that pays you with Bitcoin like Bitcointalk.org, Bitcoingarden etc. But those things take time because you need to rank up first in-order to earn. Try visiting it once. If you great skills you can also advertise yourself their and earn Bitcoin. I don't recommend you to go to faucet the earning is so little might as well find other online job and convert to Bitcoin.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies