Google services improve rank on SERP?

TausifAlHossain

What's your experience about this? Any services from Google like adwords or adsense improve the organic search results or improve the site relevancy?

Naseem

The main purpose of Google AdSense or Adwords is advertisements, not to be mentioned. Hence it has nothing to do with organic traffic.

eestiman

As it was mentioned those will not improve your ranking, although exact same thing is happening with yandex search engine (yandex market as an example), which does affect your ranking.

Tommy91

I think adwords advertising also helps to improve rankings, as it helps to increase traffic to the website and if good website content will retain long time clients on the web, it will reduce the bounce rate.

hakireview

Both Google adwords and adsense have nothing to do with organic traffic :x
You have to learn more about SEO and the effect of social media to improve the site relevancy and your site ranking :))

nesir

Googles Services

I think its called paid refferal trafic not organic. I personally have not heard great things from adsense or adwords mch less from Facebook advertising.
I would not however discredit all of googles services even if they seem useless. Google plus , google my business and google brand accounts are key to getting your site in the local 3 pack or knowledge panel, ( which is basically ranking on-top of the number one ranking page)

in Addition its a great way of defining TO GOOGLE, your niche and what your site is all about straight ON A GOOGLE platform.

This will bring you more traffic and relevency than adsense or adwords ever would in the same space of time.

SEOPub

SEOPub

I'm sorry but, especially that last sentence, is completely misinformed. First, you clearly do not understand what AdSense is. AdSense is an advertising platform for website owners to use on their own websites. It's not a source of traffic. Anything would bring more traffic than AdSense. Going to the bathroom right now will bring me the same amount of traffic as having an AdSense account.

Google+ and Google My Business will bring in more traffic than AdWords in the same space of time? That is just total nonsense. I can have relevant, buying web traffic coming to a webpage as fast as Google approves my ads.

I could literally build a brand new website today and have it flooded with traffic tomorrow. You cannot do that with Google+ or GMB.

I don't understand how you have "not heard great things about AdWords". It is probably the single greatest online advertising source available right now. It is also what keeps Google afloat. Google makes all of their money from AdWords. Billions and billions of dollars every quarter. If it didn't work, do you think advertisers would be throwing that kind of money at it?

nesir

i See you followed me to this post and have not argued about google plus as you tried to on the previous thread? Strange . Yes I agree my statement about traffic was wrong here but I stated "i personally" that does not define the case for the whole world...

The thing about paid advertising is it becomes almost spam like , Google is all about answering a question right? So you can advertise Seo services , web design or any product... you will be listed on top because of adsense right? Forget relevant content , links , testimonials , user experience and behavior on your site , click through rates none of these GOOGLE made algorithms to justify why you are the most relevant candidate for the query apply as much anymore. I skip over them and head straight to the guys who got a name and ranking with a great product or service and didnt buy it.

As i said in the other thread you are entitled to your opinion . I no longer wish to argue this with you .

SEOPub

I'm not sure you really understand how SEO works then either.

I can manipulate my way to the top of search engine rankings. Doesn't mean I am the best answer to any question or my product offers the best solution. It just means that I am better at SEO than the other pages and/or that I have deeper pockets (good SEO is not cheap).

And I am not sure why you think AdWords is like spam. Google has far stricter guidelines for AdWords and monitors it MUCH, MUCH closer than anything they do for organic search results.

It's not an argument. I'm just pointing out where you are wrong. :p

It's a discussion forum. If you are expecting everyone to agree with everything you post, you are not going to like this or any other forum very much.

Ryan_132

The thing about paid advertising is it becomes almost spam like , Google is all about answering a question right? So you can advertise Seo services , web design or any product... you will be listed on top because of adsense right? Forget relevant content , links , testimonials , user experience and behavior on your site , click through rates none of these GOOGLE made algorithms to justify why you are the most relevant candidate for the query apply as much anymore.
You have the potential to be listed on the top because of AdWords, not adsense. Adsense has nothing to do with the paid ads on search results. You can be listed on the top, but Google still has algorithms for the paid searches. It's called quality score, Google gives you this score relative to CTR, Landing page experience, Relevance etc. etc. Yes, you can pay enough money to be listed on the top even with a low quality score, but Google wont show your ad as much and it probably won't be profitable to do so.

I skip over them and head straight to the guys who got a name and ranking with a great product or service and didnt buy it.
Funny thing is a lot of those people probably did buy that ranking. Just in a different way, through SEO.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.