Is posting live videos on facebook can help you promote your business?

mau87

Live videos on facebook and other social media platforms are trend today. I am planning to use this to promote my online business. Can this help? Can you give me ideas how to use live videos to promote my business? I will wait for your replies. Thank you.

Laudemer3

I think yes now a days people are more likely in to facebook. They will be curious if it is live and have the possibility to open your video. Your video can also be the proof of your business is real.

Jacob.k

every channel online can be used to promote and profit from it. If you have traffic you can always profit... it just depends on your product and all those other things you didn't provide info about.

If you have diapers for old people or how not to piss when you sneeze for ladies, you won't have much success with it on a teen forum or Instagram even if you have access to all their audience... hope you get my point

williamk

Yes, videos will reach more audience. One of the best forms of spreading a message is through a video since it will engage all audiences and you don't have to know how to read and write for you to understand it.

Barakobryan

Creating videos of your products is one of the common methods for endorsement, It will help, Depending in the quality of your video.

Poor quality of the video will not attract consumers, because if the quality is low they will think that the product has a low quality ingredients or parts.

It will represent your whole products, If you can't make professional quality videos, don't think about making 1. Watch how big company make a video of thier products.

Aspects to be considered making a commercial video
- Show the whole product "cover to cover"
- Show how to use product
- Show what's the product effect (Good Effect)
- Voice that can gives a strong impression
Feelings to be considere making a commercial video
- Humor (definitely the most-oft used word to describe what makes a commercial memorable.)
- Hearts (people think this product is made for them)
- Fear (sometimes fear can make a commercial memorable)
- Happiness (showing the product can make people happy)
- sadness (when you're sad this product can ease your sadness)

Heather

People are born curious if they saw a video posted they will most likely click and watch it. You only have to make the caption more attention grabber for you to do that and the video content worth watching for them to keep their interest to it.

genesis

Of course, if your video is about your product or the thing you are promoting. But if the video tend to be about nothing, just for fun, it'd not promote anything though, just your face. LOL. But having these done, once you became a trend, respect from people will also get higher. In that way things you will be promoting even just by posting will be a trend also. A better chance for your product to be sold.

jessicarousey

Facebook live feature is very effective if used right. It is overlooked by most people but at the end of the day, it is a very underrated feature. You use it for product launches for your business or interview satisfied customers live or even live behind the scenes for greater engagement. People are more attracted when they see images or videos than plain words, Hence, there is a great future for Facebook and will surely impact social media strategies of the marketers.

dhaneah

It would probably help without a doubt,in this modern time using social media is probably one of the best and fastest way to promote and advertise your business because as we all know,every single day there's millions around the world that's using Facebook. So by posting videos there about your business, that would create such a big chance for your business to be well known and to grow.

Mainejr

it is very important for marketers to make intelligent and efficient use of social media, especially Facebook. With the rapid development of technology, marketers must keep up and be updated with the latest trends so as not to be left behind. We are all aware that almost everyone of all ages and races have facebook accounts, thus marketing their products on Facebook has the biggest chance of their product popularity. And also, regarding on how to use Facebook to market your products, you just have to create a video which highlights the product, take an angle that shows the entirety of the product and state its advantages or everything that is good about the product. Keep sharing it as much as you can especially to your family and friends. Goodluck!

Jud

Obviously yes, facebook is crowded as long as you have thousands active friends in your facebook acount then that's a better choice promoting your business. If you will going to post your business in your facebook account be sure you have an updated and detailed information about your business it should have your contact information too. You should online always to your facebook account so that you can answer questions if someone asks and convince him/her with your sells conversation. In that way you can make your business grow and have a solid income.

Obviously yes, facebook is crowded as long as you have thousands active friends in your facebook acount then that's a better choice promoting your business. If you will going to post your business in your facebook account be sure you have an updated and detailed information about your business it should have your contact information too. You should online always to your facebook account so that you can answer questions if someone asks and convince him/her with your sells conversation. In that way you can make your business grow and have a solid income.

CookieRunner

Live videos on facebook and other social media platforms are trend today. I am planning to use this to promote my online business. Can this help? Can you give me ideas how to use live videos to promote my business? I will wait for your replies. Thank you.
Definitely, Live videos in any type of online business would easily promote your product. They can easily understand and know what your product can showcase. Nowadays, people are too lazy to do things manually and they want what they need in an instant. What do I mean by this? When we compare it to your question, they want the information about your business right away, no beating around the bush... They're too lazy to read what its all about, too lazy to read reviews and comments. That's where your promotional video comes in.

sweetpot81

Yes definitely. People are always curious whats the trend ar latest in Facebook or other social media sites. In this way, people will have a better understanding about the product and entertained as well. So make sure that it's not boring and it should be convincing. Reading takes time, so mostly people prefer watching videos for learning the product information.

Judas2018

Anytime you use videos to interact with your followers it's a good idea and only good can come of it. Just make sure that the product you're endorsing is something you're familiar with.

victoroj

Every opportunity to advertise our product is good for our business, so if doing live videos helps in increasing our profit then we should consider this. I would say that it depends on the content of the video, if the video really can draw in a number of customers then we should do it more often.

ecole11j

I think it could absolutely help promote your business. Do you already have a following on Facebook? If not, I'd say work on building that first. Once you have some followers, live videos can be a great way to keep them updated and engaged on your business and products.

DanielDP

If possible, you should make a live video on facebook, this will increase interoperability with your business. It also creates more consumer confidence

trendjing

Promoting your online business on live video format of social medias such as Facebook, Youtube, or Instagram can really help in attracting viewers, followers or not, because nowadays, we have a better wifi signal and a wide-ranged access of internet whether you are at home, at the office or even at the mall, thus, it will give you a good feedback in your live video.

Just make sure that your video resolution is good and is not pixelated, so numbers of viewer will not be discourage to stop watching your presentation.

Another thing is you should be consistent in what you are showing. For instance, if Facebook is your platform in marketing your product, try to avoid posting live videos of your personal happenings. Make it a point to use your page as business alone, especially when you are still about to start this idea.

Those are some tips in promoting online business through live video.

Jeff

First of all, what is your online business all about? Going live should not be your initial step of promoting. Create the curiosity first, A LOT of curiosity.

raffido08

Social media nowadays are your bestfriend to help you in your business, online business or not. Almost everything you can do inside social media like Facebook so I think it might help you if not a boost, maybe just a little bit.

When it comes in business inside fb, I don't think live video is necessary for promoting your business. Also I never used the live feature of facebook. Maybe do a quick video about your business or product. It will help you a ton just by doing that.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies