Any good avenues for making money with bitcoin?

951Temec

Hi, so i am new to crypto currencies in general, are there any awesome and simple ways to get into bitcoin? maybe through a service that pays ad revenue through bitcoin or litecoin?

Would love to hear ideas thank you

Arnesto

I think you can earn through all these Faucet websites that pays you bitcoin.

951Temec

951Temec
Yeah, I don't know about that from what i've seen about faucets they only pay out a few hundred satoshi's which is like 1:10000 of a bitcoin per week. so we're talking $0.50 over the course of a month? and websites like coinbase don't even allow you to send in increments of under 10,000 satoshi which is like $0.30 right now.

mau87

It's so hard to earn. Some use bots to mine bitcoins. There are too many sites and apps to use but so hard to make your payouts. Some sites will ask you to invest and join tradings but many of them are scams. I see that you will earn bitcoins through referrals. You must have many refferals to earn money. Anyway, it is still up to you if you will try.

Barakobryan

There's a lot of site offer to give you free bitcoin, like Faucet and roll. You can earn as mush as 0.0000050, you can roll every hour, If you're luck maybe you can win a lot.

Me to I'm trying hard to find site that pay bitcoin, I find some site that really gives you the bitcoin you won at faucet and roll. But it's hard to earn it because they have a minimum amount to widthdraw your bitcoin.

Why bitcoin? we want bitcoin, because bitcoin value rise at the fastest rate.

But be careful a lot of site has build to hack your online wallet.
How to make sure the site is legit is hard. 1st i jion a group of earner like me and wait for the tester if the site is legit. Tester is one of the member who will use a new bitcoin address and check it if the site will let him widthdraw what he earn.

I can't recommend site because i don't want to be blame, if the site is one day going to back stub its earner we will lose a lot of money.

Good luck.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.