Is shorttask legit?

mildredtabitha

I joined shorttask and what I liked about the site is the low minimum payout of $1. The other thing I liked about it is that it has many tasks to do daily.

My first task was rejected after 3 days of submitting. I never did another task because I do not want to be rejected many times and then get banned.

Has anyone ever worked there before? Is shorttask legit?

Rob Whisonant

It is legit but a total waste of your time. You could do tasks all day and if the buyers reject them, either they are taking advantage of the system or your work does not meet their standards.

Just focus on something like affiliate marketing. You will make a lot more money if you buckle down and learn how to do it.

Heather

Most of the work I did there were rejected as well, and one of the user told me that they did that for the advantage of not paying you and getting your work for free. It sure legit but I dont think I will continue donating my service that is just unfair.

mildredtabitha

mildredtabitha

If they get your work for free and pretend to have rejected it then that is enough reason to categorize it as scam. It is legit in terms of minimum withdrawal and availability of work. But if they reject our work then it can only mean that no one is able to present a payment proof that proves shorttask is legit. :D

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.