Reselling items on amazon

Navi Ivan

Reselling items on amazon may also create a lot of money that can support your every day expenses even your tuition fee if actually sell it with a lot of commision

Do you think reselling items on Amazon is a good business to start for you?

Express your thought out.

justraf16

I think reselling items on Amazon or other same website is a good avenue for people who want to earn money even at home.

gratzieachenz

Reselling items on amazon may also create a lot of money that can support your every day expenses even your tuition fee if actually sell it with a lot of commision

Do you think reselling items on Amazon is a good business to start for you?

Express your thought out.
I've heard of it and I tried to register. But I haven't gotten further yet. But as to what I heard from others it's quite helpful. And also you need strategy so you'll get higher commissions. I think I'll check back my Amazon tonight.

CookieRunner

Hi, :icon_rock:

In my opinion, that's also a good option if you want to sell something online. Aside from Amazon, I think you can also sell on Ebay and other Websites that lets you sell anything. If you have a website, you can also promote / advertise / sell from there. Social Media Sites li Facebook, Instagram and Twitter can also do your Business for you.

ecole11j

I've had more luck reselling items on Amazon than I have listing them on eBay. One thing I really like about Amazon is that they only take a commission if your item sells. eBay charges you whether your item sells or not.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.