When the juice isn't worth the squeeze

amelia88

There are loads of good opportunities online to make a bit of money - sure, it might not turn you into a millionaire but it helps with some extra spending money. There are also some online sites where the juice isn't worth the squeeze so to speak - the time taken to earn anything decent is way too long for what you actually get in return.

Do you have any sites that you'd say to others are simply not worth the effort involved?

mildredtabitha

There are loads of good opportunities online to make a bit of money - sure, it might not turn you into a millionaire but it helps with some extra spending money. There are also some online sites where the juice isn't worth the squeeze so to speak - the time taken to earn anything decent is way too long for what you actually get in return.

Do you have any sites that you'd say to others are simply not worth the effort involved?

Yes. Most of them are ptc sites. No matter how many clicks you make, the cents you will make in a week are not worth it. Some ptc sites require users to upgrade for them to make more money. The money someone makes is not even close to what they invested.

A similar site to that one is captcha sites. No matter how many captchas you make in a week, the money you get is not enough to pay for all those hours you spend infront of your computer. So I can say that successbux and 2captcha is really not worth the effort.

Heather

2captcha, protypers those are some of the site that sure are legit but will probably waste majority of your time to earn. Easy money promising site are certainly half a scam to me, they are legit but are they worth it? They will only degrade your value. If you want to earn a decent money, make use of your skill. Do some prior research if the site is legit and worthy.

Nancy G

Based on experience, the "earn money using mobile apps" where you play games, watch and/or download videos, do some simple tasks are the ones that will require effort and time for you to earn pennies. Some use autopilot schemes along with several mobile phones using the same app to monetize. For me, I only maintain a few because I enjoy playing the games.

There are some Facebook connected apps where you simply watch a certain amount of music videos to earn you a sort of like a ticket for daily lotteries. Chances of winning is at its bare minimum and unless you enjoy watching repeated videos, I do not recommend them.

I tried typing captchas for only a day and ended after 2hours of typing physically tired and with an eye sore.

For survey sites, you need to check survey reviews before trying them to have a glimpse whether they really pay and manner of operations coming from active or inactive users.

amelia88

amelia88
This has 100% been my experience too. I downloaded a couple of apps because they promised PayPal payment, which I find handy - and I figured if it was just games that I could use to earn a few bucks that it'd be fun and fast. Nope! It was like watching paint dry, and any accumulation of points was so slow and miniscule that it just was way too much effort. Ended up deleting the apps!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.