Advantages of an online job

yahm2001

Im starting to find an online job which I can earn money while at home. I consider this as a part time only. Any opinion from you guys how will I start?

Rob Whisonant

First, make a list of your skills. You need to know what you are good at doing now. Then start looking for work that those skills are needed.

yahm2001

The problem is I couldn't find any legit online jobs. But I really love writing and I'm willing to be trained.

AdminKings

AdminKings
Have you ever considered becoming a freelancer? Freelance work, if you have a certain skill can earn you some quick money.

That or start your own blog and monetise it through various ad networks, Adsense is an example.

If your heart is really set on having a full time online job, social media could help you or job sites based in your local area.

In terms of advantages, you can work in the comfort of your own home but this comes with a disadvantage too, you have to be self disciplined and you could become complacent.

jayveeramos07

Wow! First of all, I want to commend you in advance because of your willingness to earn extra using Online Jobs. The first thing we need to consider is Passion and Commitment. Do you really want what you are planning to do? Or you're just go with the flow of events, for example your friends are into online jobs and it influenced you? Or you saw something in the internet and you were amazed with how much money you can earn. Balance everything. If you really want it, then go for it. Reach for it! You have my full support.

Second thing is review or do some research on the online job you are planning to have. There is a saying that "Firstimers are the favorite subject of scammers". Have yourself an extra care. Why? Because majority of Online Jobs would ask for your personal information just like Bank Accounts, Credit Card details and for some, even your Social Security Number. But don't worry, some are legitimate jobs and just asking it to verify your identity and for your cash withdrawal. Just equip yourself with extra care.

Lastly, if you already have one, do it with quality. Just like regular jobs. Even though you are staying at home and control your own it, they are still evaluating your performance. It may require an extra effort and challenge at first, but believe me you will master it. May all the odds be with you! Goodluck.

PS: Even though you're applying online, have your best shot. Reach for the star, so that of you fail, you'll land in the moon!

kiroberus

I agree, online jobs are hard to find, there are legit online jobs out there but it’s really hard to get into due to required skills, I once encountered a site that seems legit that only requires you to check and correct some documents and they guaranteed high payout once complete, but in order for you to be registered to that site, you need to qualify on several survey that would take you several hours to complete and after I took all those surveys, I failed, I got so frustrated, it felt that I wasted several hours in those surveys for nothing, then there’s those posting jobs, like blogging, which requires certain amount of intellect and being up to date on what’s trending online, blogging hot issues and sensitive topics that captures the interests of online readers or netizens, seeking different point of views and reactions which broadens the topics. I think being a blogger is more profitable when it comes to sponsorship; the more reader subscribes or follows your blog the better. If writing is your passion, I think you should look into it. I think there are steps on how to be a successful blogger.

behappie

For a beginner, online job can be challenging and seem like time wasting but over time and with great inflow of cash, interest develops. Doing job online requires great skills and commitment, determination and courage. There several jobs online such as Virtual Office Assistant, video transcription, survey and lots more.

jojo_1234

Online jobs can either be part-time or full-time. When you have a job and would want to earn extra income you can search a lot of online video that promotes legitimate sites for online jobs. Though not much as most of the earning you get on part time jobs are limited at least it gets to give you extra income. For full time jobs on the other hand you need a lot of patience you cannot just any job of your own choice. It means you have to qualify certain requirements too just like applying for a job. Except that you get to choose your own time, place and get to decide on your own. Both can serve to your advantage if you also do your research to avoid being scammed or fall on a non legitimate online jobs.

Check videos and sites for legitimate on line job offering. But not just checking you also do research on the legality of these sites as they can be alluring. When I started my online part-time job I had to watch a lot of videos and subscribe to a lot of sites before joining. Though it took me some time but its all worth it since all are legitimate and it gets me to earn at least a little income for the job.

HazelDJ

Working on line has a lot of advantages. It will help you save. There is no need to commute in order to reach your office. There is no preparation of wearing your office uniform. You can also do multi tasking and earn doubly as long you are able to do it. These are only some of the advantages. However, there are scams. Some employers required you to work for a couple of hours per day and promised to be paid in high rate monthly. When you accomplished what they required, you can no longer contact and ask them for payment. This is rampant. I suggest that before you register in a certain site for an on line job, google and read first its reviews. There, you can learn the background of that site. Somehow, you will learn that certain site is a scam or not.

Dzannerz

Well many, there are many advantages of on online job because nothing is more convenient than working in your own home, no hassle, no traffic to deal with just to attend to your work.

sidrawat

Lots of multi-talented individuals love working in online jobs because they could make choices of whatever they love to do & what they are good at. They could concentrate on one job and thus able to make good output. You could find many websites offering online jobs.

eeecentric

If you are looking to make money writing online, I would suggest narrowing your options down even further. Some people make money selling long, fact based list style articles to popular websites such as Listverse and Cracked. Listverse has a requirement of ten items, each with sources that add up to 1,800 words. However, with sites like these, often times they have to select your article to be published, and even though you are a decent writer, it may not be what they are looking for.

There are plenty of online magazines and publications that are open to submissions for creative writing, such as poetry, creative nonfiction, and personal stories. Personal stories are good to write if you have a story that is unique and novel for readers. They are usually about 1,000 words long. Magazine submissions also can be picky on what they choose, and I would suggest previewing the magazine to see what tone they are looking for or what audience they are catering to. If you are looking for this type of online writing, I would suggest going to Submittable.com, which is a hub for submitting writing to various online publications.

Writing that I like to do is SEO content writing. I am on the site iWriter or ContentGatherer, but the downside to this type of writing is that there are some clients that pay very little for the amount of work that you put into the article. I've also been frustrated before when the client gives a bad review because they did not put clear instructions and was disappointed by my result. There are often keywords that you have to incorporate in your articles and sometimes the amount of subjects available to write on are limited. I've found that I like doing this type of writing online the most.

Hope this helps a bit!

fredoman

Try to think first what is field of expertise, what kind of job do you want. Because this will determine if you would be successful in online job. Try to sign-up in upwork. There are lots of jobs posted there everyday. You can also try jobs that require little time and effort but little income also. Try usertesting.com, you will act as a webpage tester or android or IOS tester. you will be paid $10 per test.

ryanquin

Wow! I love your reply, I'm also into having an online job since I'm currently a student and I'm looking for some alternatives to help my parents in funding my education. I tried working as a BPO agent but I find hard since the shift is quite long and in addition to it is the travel time, because I need to attend school after work. The thing is when I'm already at school I'm physically present but mentally absent because of the very tiring shift, so I just decided to just finish my contract and quit. Then I saw a blog discussing the benefits of online jobs, it just suddenly crossed my mind "This what I want".

Thank you, you just gave me a clear point of view.

Try to think first what is field of expertise, what kind of job do you want. Because this will determine if you would be successful in online job. Try to sign-up in upwork. There are lots of jobs posted there everyday. You can also try jobs that require little time and effort but little income also. Try usertesting.com, you will act as a webpage tester or android or IOS tester. you will be paid $10 per test.
Hi sir, I would just like to ask. Have you tried any of those that you have just mentioned? Because I'm targeting to have an online job since I'm currently a student and I really need to have some additional income.

HazelDJ

Like my situation where my age matters in applying a job, I prefer to work on-line because there is no age discrimination. I can choose jobs with flexible time. I will not spend money for fares which is supposed to be doing while going to office everyday. Working on-line is exciting and challenging too. I could meet different people all over the world. I am pleased to read their ideas as they read my ideas too. I am happy because through on line jobs, the world becomes closer to me.

sweetpot81

advantages of online job

There are some beneficial advantages if you're planning to work at home basically online job. If you are a mother or a wife that would be a big advantage. Aside from you can manage your time, you can also have enough time with your family.

Nancy G

The main advantage of an online job is flexibility, allowing you to choose assignments at agreed schedules giving you more freedom to attend to other things and spending more time with your loved ones. It also saves you time, money and effort from the hassles of commuting daily to work and back home. If you like to be a content writer, you may try UPWORK, FIVERR, FROSCH, FREELANCER, ONESPACE, to name a few. You can check out their websites to get an idea and choose the one that best suits your needs. Usually information are available for TOP LEGITIMATE SITES for homebased work in the internet. Reviews and VLOGS are available to give you an idea. As precautionary measure, you can check with SCAMADVISER.com to see if website is safe.

As a newbie, you need commitment, hardwork and being open to available opportunities. You may need mentoring which you can easily get thru various social forums and reading other references to set your direction. Do not be afraid to make the first move to try and learn from the experience. There will be mistakes and failed attempts. What matters most is learning from the experience and rising from the fall. Know when to quit and explore other things. Sooner or later, your perseverance will be rewarded. What may work for other people may not work for you. Bear in mind that in order to have steady flow of income, you should not rely on one . You may need several projects or a business. Passive forms of income like blogging or affiliate marketing may initially require some time and effort to learn or create but if done right, have far reaching or longer income generating results.

robertmonte15

There is a lot of advantage on doing online jobs. You are flexible enough to cater to your family's needs in terms of time, you can choose your own time to do the work, you don't have to commute to a workplace which is just additional expense. you get to meet people of different mindset and influences. Just utilize your resources and never stop learning, do research and you can eventually make your online career a full time career.

fern2x2001

There are a lot of advantages of working online. One of many is having flexibility. You can choose what job is for you, what you want and you don't want to do. Also flexibility in time, you work when you want to work. Flexibility in work environment. You can work anywhere you want as long as you have your ways of connecting to the internet. Flexibility in pay rate, you get to set the pay grade people will pay you for your skills and labor. But before you get to enjoy all of these advantages of working online, you would first undergo it's disadvantages. The opposite of all that i have mentioned specially if you are just starting out and haven't made a name for yourself yet in the online industry. So better buckle up. This is going to be a roller coaster ride. :)

zanaiah

There are lots of advantages to an online job especially to our country where traffic is one of the main problem. Avoid traffic or if not traffic the long queue in the lrt. Avoid risk like accident or heavy rains and floods during rainy season. Less expenses and less hassle. Flexibility in your work. No worries that your late and your boss is so angry at you. Most importantly more time with your family.

Paolabidabs

I'm very related to this topic and I'm glad to share my experience of online job. And I could say, that these advantages helped me a lot. I started to join one month ago after my mother had stroke. I really want to help my parents so this idea I think was the answer. I heard the online job from my classmate, who invited me to join and I didn't hesitate to give it a try. So even I'm at home, I have work to do to earn money for the medicines of my parents. Also, I have time to monitor and take care of them. When you work on online job, you can be sure that you can handle or control your time because you have no boss and you have flexible time or free to choose what time you want to work.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.