Protypers experiences

DesmondHayes

Hello, team,

Does any of you have any experience with the Protypers site?

I'm playing a bit but I'm not coming to the famous 3 $ for the payout, now I'm 2 and something ...

I'm interested in, has anyone paid you and that page and is she legitimate? Any experiences are welcome.

Otherwise, for those who do not know this is the site where those anti-spam codes are being tested. There is another page name but all the same ...

Here I hope to hear some positive experiences ...

Heather

It is legitimate but half a scam to me. It will took you forever to earn some decent amount of cash there, will generally waste of your time, effort and will soon ask yourself if that is just your worth? There are a lot of ways to earn online that you could try. I would suggest upwork that site offers a lot of job to choose from, and do some research online as well.

narutos3nn1n

I've tried it also during my first years of my online ventures, but its really hard and boring just typing those captcha and waiting for another one. Good thing about it its a legit source of income although I haven't accumulated its minimum credits to withdraw yet.

Nancy G

Protypers is one of the legit sites online for captcha jobs. I have read positive reviews on this and very similar to job I tried for 2recaptcha. I suggest this type of job for those who enjoys typing/encoding and have good speed as it requires a considerable quantity of encoding the images seen just to earn a dollar. Also, you need to have good eyesight to be able to type images correctly. Payout is not instant but done on a periodic system. I have nothing against this type of job but it tends to be boring and pretty hard for one looking at a smaller screen even if you try to enlarge it. For newbies with very good typing speed, this may be worth a try.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.