What were you doing before discovering you could do jobs online?

mildredtabitha

As for me, I was just focusing on my studies. I would spend more time talking with my friends. I used my leisure time to listen to music and dance. I liked plaiting people and wasn't doing it for free.

I know I would probably get a real job after finishing school but I see many people out there with college degrees and certificate but still no jobs. I always liked reading blogs and that is how I discovered I could do jobs online.

How was your life before you started working online?

jessicarousey

Same, focusing on my studies. I also did part-time at a local internet cafe. Which is the place where I encounter that there are jobs online after a customer/friend introduced it to me. It was really different back then compared now, it is very nostalgic for me to look back on those times working on an internet cafe. good times. good times :)

ProxyMania

I'm just an employee before. From one of the biggest Hardware here in CAPIZ Philippines.And then someone offer me to work in hosting company which my present work for now.

mirabella

For me I'm just at home. Before I a have a job but I quit because I'll having a baby. So i just stayed home and have a really boring day, everyday. I am excited having a child but doing nothing is boring. I do household chores and I also cook but I want to earn, I want to help my husband in earning for our family. I searched and find sites how to earn online.

Judas2018

Working as a desktop technician and still am. I never gave up my day job. It makes me a great salary, good co-workers, decent boss, decent clients. I consider myself lucky.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.