Best Social Media platform to sell your product?

Geoffrey09

In order to earn money, promoting your product is an essential factor to achieve your goal. Many people engage themselves in online marketing because they find internet as best way to promote their products. So as a small entrepreneur what do you think is the best social media platform to sell one product?

Shantel

I think it depends on your product. Iy is better to findthe most suitable audience. Of course, it is possible to use all most popular socail media websites, but you will be too be to be effective.

Jacob.k

Jacob.k
This is true of course... if you have impotence solution, you won't likely make millions on instagram and its young crowd of users, unless you really know what you're doing and how.

But we can kind of agree that due to largest audience Fb will be nominally the best SM for selling

Keibah

Well I think the best social media platforms should be facebook. Even though this may depend on your product and target audience, there is rarely anything you don't see on facebook these days with its alarming increase in number of users. Goodluck

jhornarim

Social media is best options for selling Product but it depends on your product items, best of social media platform Facebook, Twitter Google plus Pinterest and you will use free methood or Paid marketing, If you will be new parson in this field, I suggest you, You will use Free social media market place
Thanks

Gen.fudd

Yes I agree you'll need to have a wider audience on your product. I could suggest facebook, instagram and pinterest. I think they have a most number of members which could help you in your business.

Kieranlewix

I think it depends on your product. Iy is better to findthe most suitable audience. Of course, it is possible to use all most popular socail media websites, but you will be too be to be effective.
I have to agree with Shantel on this.It does depend on what your product is.As you go along and get more experience in the business world,you will realize that you cannot choose just one social ,media platform to advertise your products.I would recommend using Linked In and twitter if you are just starting out as an entrepreneur.Facebook goes without saying because it is the most advisable for all businesses both big and small.LinkedIn will be good to advertise in because you will meet other small-time entrepreneurs and share experiences and advice.

I have to agree with Shantel on this.It does depend on what your product is.As you go along and get more experience in the business world,you will realize that you cannot choose just one social ,media platform to advertise your products.I would recommend using Linked In and twitter if you are just starting out as an entrepreneur.Facebook goes without saying because it is the most advisable for all businesses both big and small.LinkedIn will be good to advertise in because you will meet other small-time entrepreneurs and share experiences and advice.

Last edited by a moderator:

aretteprieve

Why you should choose just one platform? You should analyze what social media your target audience prefers mostly and then pick several platforms to engage your customers there

ion

I think the Facebook. Even sometimes is not necessary to post your business or product in Facebook, still, this is the most recommendable site to advertise your business or products. With a millions users, I'm sure even a thousands might be interested to your advertisement. But much better if you have your own websites, and just share the link to your Facebook account. or just create your own business page in Facebook, and do not use your own and personal Facebook account.

Pearl88

All depends on the product, the demand for the product and What type of category of audiences does it go well with. I would definitely go with Instagram and Twitter. eBay is a good idea as well. I would also suggest using all social media platforms. That way you could see which one gives you more success and which ones are just plain useless. Hope this was a bit helpful for you. Good luck with everything.

cabreraallynmae

Facebook. There are lots of people subcribe to it and always online. I got a friend whose got a really good earning in just selling stuffs through facebook.

shanejhane

For me its Facebook, many people using Facebook today, if there are more viewers there are more potential buyers. Since using Facebook is free, lets use it for promoting business and think our possible target market.
In Facebook there are many options that you can use, you can create a page and ask you friends to follow and like it. You can also create another account that you can use in your business, make it more professional and legit, since there is a lot of scammers using Facebook also.

VladOne

I prefer Facebook because it has so many users right now around the world. And there are many buy and sell groups in Facebook alone aside from your own timeline or having your own page. So i would suggest Facebook.

Rogue

It seems to me that Facebook is the currently best platform for social media marketing given its massive number of users which is directly proportional to publicizing. But this platform will be useless if you don't have the popularity and crucial number of users. Yes you have an existing pool of crowd but you need to attract that masses to turn them into your audience and soon paying customers.

ogw11

The best social media platform to sell your product all depends on the product and your audience. If you have a product directly targeted to young teenagers, such as ages 18 and under, Instagram seems to be the best option, because it is a platform that was created around this popular age. However, if you are looking to sell your product to ages 18 and older mostly, I would suggest Facebook due to the fact that it is more popular towards that age range. Now, either platform is good to sell your product to, however you should look into gaining a bigger audience so that you can have more people view your product. I know both Facebook and Instagram have features where you can pay to have a post advertised to reach a certain number of people, which I think is very helpful in getting your product out there. Good luck!

ayeshajan888

For me, I think the best social media platform to sell your products are Facebook, Instagram and Twitter because people from all walks of life are using these platforms. But you must be knowledgeable enough to learn how to promote your product and get the social media users attention. You have an option now in Instagram when you post something, there will be an automatic link to Facebook too. So, it is not hard anymore to advertise your product. And also, you must have someone who will manage these platforms so that your target market will not forget what you are selling. These platforms can be useful only if you have a good marketing strategy to build your business.

edwardkenway

There are various way have that can really help you sell your product such as:
Twitter
Instagram
facebook
Google plus

but if you say best then i'll go for facebook it's free to promote your product, though it has boosting option for 1$, and various price have for different benefits. Best thing is you'll get more traffic for showing your product. I think by this way you can sell your product.

Goyum

It really depends on your business. Facebook, Twitters, Instagram and Pinterest are great platforms for tangible products. Those platforms provide multiple visuals and for the most part, are affordable to put advertising money behind your business.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
In order to earn money, promoting your product is an essential factor to achieve your goal. Many people engage themselves in online marketing because they find internet as best way to promote their products. So as a small entrepreneur what do you think is the best social media platform to sell one product?
Facebook can be a good platform to sell products but it works best with some niches.

You should use forums or websites with high traffic to advertise your products because it converts better than social media sites.

keremcem

In facebook there is a part called marketplace. You can sell products there.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.