Webmaster Sun Login
Not a member yet? Sign up

Best Social Media platform to sell your product?

  • HOME
  • FORUMS
  • WHAT'S NEW
  • BLOGS
  • MARKETPLACE
  • ADVERTISING
  • SPECIAL OFFERS
  • WEB HOSTING
  • QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 42
    Stick this thread
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    6
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Best Social Media platform to sell your product?

    In order to earn money, promoting your product is an essential factor to achieve your goal. Many people engage themselves in online marketing because they find internet as best way to promote their products. So as a small entrepreneur what do you think is the best social media platform to sell one product?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Geoffrey09 For This Useful Post:
    theSMMCompany (04-21-2019)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Chicago, USA
    Posts
    6
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think it depends on your product. Iy is better to findthe most suitable audience. Of course, it is possible to use all most popular socail media websites, but you will be too be to be effective.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    11
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well I think the best social media platforms should be facebook. Even though this may depend on your product and target audience, there is rarely anything you don't see on facebook these days with its alarming increase in number of users. Goodluck

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    bangladesh
    Posts
    1
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Social media is best options for selling Product but it depends on your product items, best of social media platform Facebook, Twitter Google plus Pinterest and you will use free methood or Paid marketing, If you will be new parson in this field, I suggest you, You will use Free social media market place
    Thanks

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    25
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 2/0
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Yes I agree you'll need to have a wider audience on your product. I could suggest facebook, instagram and pinterest. I think they have a most number of members which could help you in your business.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    33
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 13/0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shantel View Post
    I think it depends on your product. Iy is better to findthe most suitable audience. Of course, it is possible to use all most popular socail media websites, but you will be too be to be effective.
    This is true of course... if you have impotence solution, you won't likely make millions on instagram and its young crowd of users, unless you really know what you're doing and how.

    But we can kind of agree that due to largest audience Fb will be nominally the best SM for selling

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    60
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/1
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Analyze your product, there are tons of social media platforms that you can use, but the "best" social media platform for you would vary depending on what you are selling.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    13
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shantel View Post
    I think it depends on your product. Iy is better to findthe most suitable audience. Of course, it is possible to use all most popular socail media websites, but you will be too be to be effective.
    I have to agree with Shantel on this.It does depend on what your product is.As you go along and get more experience in the business world,you will realize that you cannot choose just one social ,media platform to advertise your products.I would recommend using Linked In and twitter if you are just starting out as an entrepreneur.Facebook goes without saying because it is the most advisable for all businesses both big and small.LinkedIn will be good to advertise in because you will meet other small-time entrepreneurs and share experiences and advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shantel View Post
    I think it depends on your product. Iy is better to findthe most suitable audience. Of course, it is possible to use all most popular socail media websites, but you will be too be to be effective.
    I have to agree with Shantel on this.It does depend on what your product is.As you go along and get more experience in the business world,you will realize that you cannot choose just one social ,media platform to advertise your products.I would recommend using Linked In and twitter if you are just starting out as an entrepreneur.Facebook goes without saying because it is the most advisable for all businesses both big and small.LinkedIn will be good to advertise in because you will meet other small-time entrepreneurs and share experiences and advice.
    Last edited by ulterios; 09-29-2017 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Merged

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    40
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Why you should choose just one platform? You should analyze what social media your target audience prefers mostly and then pick several platforms to engage your customers there

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    19
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think the Facebook. Even sometimes is not necessary to post your business or product in Facebook, still, this is the most recommendable site to advertise your business or products. With a millions users, I'm sure even a thousands might be interested to your advertisement. But much better if you have your own websites, and just share the link to your Facebook account. or just create your own business page in Facebook, and do not use your own and personal Facebook account.

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    24
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    All depends on the product, the demand for the product and What type of category of audiences does it go well with. I would definitely go with Instagram and Twitter. eBay is a good idea as well. I would also suggest using all social media platforms. That way you could see which one gives you more success and which ones are just plain useless. Hope this was a bit helpful for you. Good luck with everything.

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    4
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Facebook. There are lots of people subcribe to it and always online. I got a friend whose got a really good earning in just selling stuffs through facebook.

  14. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    37
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    For me its Facebook, many people using Facebook today, if there are more viewers there are more potential buyers. Since using Facebook is free, lets use it for promoting business and think our possible target market.
    In Facebook there are many options that you can use, you can create a page and ask you friends to follow and like it. You can also create another account that you can use in your business, make it more professional and legit, since there is a lot of scammers using Facebook also.

  15. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I prefer Facebook because it has so many users right now around the world. And there are many buy and sell groups in Facebook alone aside from your own timeline or having your own page. So i would suggest Facebook.

  16. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    11
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It seems to me that Facebook is the currently best platform for social media marketing given its massive number of users which is directly proportional to publicizing. But this platform will be useless if you don't have the popularity and crucial number of users. Yes you have an existing pool of crowd but you need to attract that masses to turn them into your audience and soon paying customers.

  17. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The best social media platform to sell your product all depends on the product and your audience. If you have a product directly targeted to young teenagers, such as ages 18 and under, Instagram seems to be the best option, because it is a platform that was created around this popular age. However, if you are looking to sell your product to ages 18 and older mostly, I would suggest Facebook due to the fact that it is more popular towards that age range. Now, either platform is good to sell your product to, however you should look into gaining a bigger audience so that you can have more people view your product. I know both Facebook and Instagram have features where you can pay to have a post advertised to reach a certain number of people, which I think is very helpful in getting your product out there. Good luck!

  18. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    14
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    For me, I think the best social media platform to sell your products are Facebook, Instagram and Twitter because people from all walks of life are using these platforms. But you must be knowledgeable enough to learn how to promote your product and get the social media users attention. You have an option now in Instagram when you post something, there will be an automatic link to Facebook too. So, it is not hard anymore to advertise your product. And also, you must have someone who will manage these platforms so that your target market will not forget what you are selling. These platforms can be useful only if you have a good marketing strategy to build your business.

  19. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    103
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    There are various way have that can really help you sell your product such as:
    Twitter
    Instagram
    facebook
    Google plus

    but if you say best then i'll go for facebook it's free to promote your product, though it has boosting option for 1$, and various price have for different benefits. Best thing is you'll get more traffic for showing your product. I think by this way you can sell your product.

  20. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    62
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It really depends on your business. Facebook, Twitters, Instagram and Pinterest are great platforms for tangible products. Those platforms provide multiple visuals and for the most part, are affordable to put advertising money behind your business.

  21. #20
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    771
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 79/1
    Given: 842/2
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 58 Times in 57 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey09 View Post
    In order to earn money, promoting your product is an essential factor to achieve your goal. Many people engage themselves in online marketing because they find internet as best way to promote their products. So as a small entrepreneur what do you think is the best social media platform to sell one product?
    Facebook can be a good platform to sell products but it works best with some niches.

    You should use forums or websites with high traffic to advertise your products because it converts better than social media sites.

  22. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Bursa, Turkey
    Posts
    7
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    In facebook there is a part called marketplace. You can sell products there.

  23. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Chicago Metropolitan Area, IL
    Posts
    6
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Based on your products as well as Facebook, Instagram is the right place for sell products.

  24. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    30
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14/0
    Given: 2/0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I’d not under estimate Instagram. If you gain some followers there and promote your product through that channel it can work wonders, I’ve done it and it works.

    I also can recommend paying people to post your product which is related to their Instagram of course. People who have a big following is important too so you can reach as many people as possible.

    I have done both and it was in the Vaping niche, worked really well and I urge you to research this.

  25. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Dinajpur, Bangladesh
    Posts
    113
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey09 View Post
    In order to earn money, promoting your product is an essential factor to achieve your goal. Many people engage themselves in online marketing because they find internet as best way to promote their products. So as a small entrepreneur what do you think is the best social media platform to sell one product?
    Hi,

    If you are really looking to sell product through social media then firstly identify your product and its targeted audience. Because each social media will give your audience for some specific products more.

  26. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    56
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey09 View Post
    In order to earn money, promoting your product is an essential factor to achieve your goal. Many people engage themselves in online marketing because they find internet as best way to promote their products. So as a small entrepreneur what do you think is the best social media platform to sell one product?
    It comes down to what product are you selling, who is your target market. For US traffic, go for youtube and reddit.

Newer Threads

  1. argel241
    How does AdSense work?
    By argel241 in forum Google AdSense
    argel241
    Replies: 0 | Views: 512
    Last post by argel241, 09-27-2017, 10:27 AM
  2. argel241
    CookieRunner
    Replies: 12 | Views: 1072
    Last post by CookieRunner, 10-23-2017, 01:02 PM
  3. mau87
    Judas2018
    Replies: 3 | Views: 626
    Last post by Judas2018, 11-01-2017, 10:16 PM
  4. vishwa
    Nancy G
    Replies: 11 | Views: 1787
    Last post by Nancy G, 11-20-2017, 06:19 AM
  5. argel241
    argel241
    Replies: 13 | Views: 1305
    Last post by argel241, 10-13-2017, 05:44 PM

Older Threads

  1. lpd2000
    marko0313
    Replies: 6 | Views: 669
    Last post by marko0313, 10-01-2017, 03:53 AM
  2. mildredtabitha
    Judas2018
    Replies: 4 | Views: 1115
    Last post by Judas2018, 10-29-2017, 03:56 AM
  3. argel241
    Ciprian Bitter
    Replies: 7 | Views: 1216
    Last post by Ciprian Bitter, 11-28-2017, 10:58 AM
  4. DesmondHayes
    Protypers experiences
    By DesmondHayes in forum Make Money Online
    Nancy G
    Replies: 3 | Views: 1095
    Last post by Nancy G, 10-12-2017, 04:00 AM
  5. DesmondHayes
    fern2x2001
    Replies: 3 | Views: 1187
    Last post by fern2x2001, 10-14-2017, 05:45 PM

Latest Threads

  1. vps9
    vps9
    Replies: 0 | Views: 29
    Last post by vps9, Today, 07:53 AM
  2. Marc van Leeuwen
    paul1129
    Replies: 1 | Views: 44
    Last post by paul1129, Today, 03:42 PM
  3. Marc van Leeuwen
    Hostens
    Replies: 1 | Views: 42
    Last post by Hostens, Today, 03:03 PM
  4. Marc van Leeuwen
    Rob Whisonant
    Replies: 2 | Views: 40
    Last post by Rob Whisonant, Today, 06:16 PM
  5. Marc van Leeuwen
    Hostens
    Replies: 1 | Views: 45
    Last post by Hostens, Today, 03:08 PM

Similar Threads

  1. WildSpirit
    sagarleo1
    Replies: 11 | Views: 1370
    Last post by sagarleo1, 01-05-2019, 09:22 AM
  2. centurion
    RhealaineS
    Replies: 104 | Views: 9780
    Last post by RhealaineS, 07-06-2018, 10:02 AM
  3. jointviews
    sweetsdailyupdates
    Replies: 9 | Views: 3445
    Last post by sweetsdailyupdates, 08-08-2016, 09:35 AM
  4. rkavdia
    emily
    Replies: 8 | Views: 4029
    Last post by emily, 03-25-2015, 01:18 PM
  5. iknowishare
    iknowishare
    Replies: 0 | Views: 2822
    Last post by iknowishare, 06-11-2014, 02:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Internet Marketing Forum

Webmaster Sun is a forum where you’ll find in-depth discussions and resources to help you succeed on the web whether you are new or experienced. You’ll find it all here. With topics ranging from internet marketing, search engine optimization, social networking, make money online, web hosting, affiliate marketing as well as hands-on technical support for web design, programming and more. We are a growing community of like-minded people that is keen to help and support each other with ambitions and online endeavors. Learn and grow, make friends and contacts for life.

Come Hang Out With Us

    Facebook Twitter Webmaster Forum Google+

    Webmaster Sun Logo
Copyright ©2012 - 2019, WebmasterSun.com. All rights reserved. Internet marketing forum for internet marketers, webmasters, web hosting providers, designers and affiliate marketers.

Welcome to Webmaster Sun

The World's Number 1 Webmaster Community, SEO and Marketplace

Log in!

Continue with Facebook
Continue With Email. By signing up you indicate that you have read and agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Sign in Manually

Need an account? Sign up now!