Webmaster Sun Login
Not a member yet? Sign up

Best Social Media platform to sell your product?

• HOME
  • FORUMS
  • WHAT'S NEW
  • BLOGS
  • MARKETPLACE
  • ADVERTISING
  • SPECIAL OFFERS
  • WEB HOSTING
  • QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks

Best Social Media platform to sell your product?

In order to earn money, promoting your product is an essential factor to achieve your goal. Many people engage themselves in online marketing because they find internet as best way to promote their products. So as a small entrepreneur what do you think is the best social media platform to sell one product?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Geoffrey09 For This Useful Post:
    theSMMCompany (04-21-2019)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Thanks
    I think it depends on your product. Iy is better to findthe most suitable audience. Of course, it is possible to use all most popular socail media websites, but you will be too be to be effective.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Well I think the best social media platforms should be facebook. Even though this may depend on your product and target audience, there is rarely anything you don't see on facebook these days with its alarming increase in number of users. Goodluck

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Social media is best options for selling Product but it depends on your product items, best of social media platform Facebook, Twitter Google plus Pinterest and you will use free methood or Paid marketing, If you will be new parson in this field, I suggest you, You will use Free social media market place
    Thanks

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 2/0
    Thanks
    Yes I agree you'll need to have a wider audience on your product. I could suggest facebook, instagram and pinterest. I think they have a most number of members which could help you in your business.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 13/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shantel View Post
    I think it depends on your product. Iy is better to findthe most suitable audience. Of course, it is possible to use all most popular socail media websites, but you will be too be to be effective.
    This is true of course... if you have impotence solution, you won't likely make millions on instagram and its young crowd of users, unless you really know what you're doing and how.

But we can kind of agree that due to largest audience Fb will be nominally the best SM for selling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/1
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    Analyze your product, there are tons of social media platforms that you can use, but the "best" social media platform for you would vary depending on what you are selling.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I have to agree with Shantel on this.It does depend on what your product is.As you go along and get more experience in the business world,you will realize that you cannot choose just one social ,media platform to advertise your products.I would recommend using Linked In and twitter if you are just starting out as an entrepreneur.Facebook goes without saying because it is the most advisable for all businesses both big and small.LinkedIn will be good to advertise in because you will meet other small-time entrepreneurs and share experiences and advice.

I have to agree with Shantel on this.It does depend on what your product is.As you go along and get more experience in the business world,you will realize that you cannot choose just one social ,media platform to advertise your products.I would recommend using Linked In and twitter if you are just starting out as an entrepreneur.Facebook goes without saying because it is the most advisable for all businesses both big and small.LinkedIn will be good to advertise in because you will meet other small-time entrepreneurs and share experiences and advice.
    Last edited by ulterios; 09-29-2017 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Merged

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Thanks
    Why you should choose just one platform? You should analyze what social media your target audience prefers mostly and then pick several platforms to engage your customers there

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I think the Facebook. Even sometimes is not necessary to post your business or product in Facebook, still, this is the most recommendable site to advertise your business or products. With a millions users, I'm sure even a thousands might be interested to your advertisement. But much better if you have your own websites, and just share the link to your Facebook account. or just create your own business page in Facebook, and do not use your own and personal Facebook account.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Thanks
    All depends on the product, the demand for the product and What type of category of audiences does it go well with. I would definitely go with Instagram and Twitter. eBay is a good idea as well. I would also suggest using all social media platforms. That way you could see which one gives you more success and which ones are just plain useless. Hope this was a bit helpful for you. Good luck with everything.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Facebook. There are lots of people subcribe to it and always online. I got a friend whose got a really good earning in just selling stuffs through facebook.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    For me its Facebook, many people using Facebook today, if there are more viewers there are more potential buyers. Since using Facebook is free, lets use it for promoting business and think our possible target market.
    In Facebook there are many options that you can use, you can create a page and ask you friends to follow and like it. You can also create another account that you can use in your business, make it more professional and legit, since there is a lot of scammers using Facebook also.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I prefer Facebook because it has so many users right now around the world. And there are many buy and sell groups in Facebook alone aside from your own timeline or having your own page. So i would suggest Facebook.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    It seems to me that Facebook is the currently best platform for social media marketing given its massive number of users which is directly proportional to publicizing. But this platform will be useless if you don't have the popularity and crucial number of users. Yes you have an existing pool of crowd but you need to attract that masses to turn them into your audience and soon paying customers.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    The best social media platform to sell your product all depends on the product and your audience. If you have a product directly targeted to young teenagers, such as ages 18 and under, Instagram seems to be the best option, because it is a platform that was created around this popular age. However, if you are looking to sell your product to ages 18 and older mostly, I would suggest Facebook due to the fact that it is more popular towards that age range. Now, either platform is good to sell your product to, however you should look into gaining a bigger audience so that you can have more people view your product. I know both Facebook and Instagram have features where you can pay to have a post advertised to reach a certain number of people, which I think is very helpful in getting your product out there. Good luck!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    For me, I think the best social media platform to sell your products are Facebook, Instagram and Twitter because people from all walks of life are using these platforms. But you must be knowledgeable enough to learn how to promote your product and get the social media users attention. You have an option now in Instagram when you post something, there will be an automatic link to Facebook too. So, it is not hard anymore to advertise your product. And also, you must have someone who will manage these platforms so that your target market will not forget what you are selling. These platforms can be useful only if you have a good marketing strategy to build your business.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Thanks
    There are various way have that can really help you sell your product such as:
    Twitter
    Instagram
    facebook
    Google plus

but if you say best then i'll go for facebook it's free to promote your product, though it has boosting option for 1$, and various price have for different benefits. Best thing is you'll get more traffic for showing your product. I think by this way you can sell your product.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/1
    Thanks
    It really depends on your business. Facebook, Twitters, Instagram and Pinterest are great platforms for tangible products. Those platforms provide multiple visuals and for the most part, are affordable to put advertising money behind your business.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 79/1
    Given: 842/2
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey09 View Post
    In order to earn money, promoting your product is an essential factor to achieve your goal. Many people engage themselves in online marketing because they find internet as best way to promote their products. So as a small entrepreneur what do you think is the best social media platform to sell one product?
    Facebook can be a good platform to sell products but it works best with some niches.

You should use forums or websites with high traffic to advertise your products because it converts better than social media sites.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    In facebook there is a part called marketplace. You can sell products there.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    Thanks
    Based on your products as well as Facebook, Instagram is the right place for sell products.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14/0
    Given: 2/0
    Thanks
    I’d not under estimate Instagram. If you gain some followers there and promote your product through that channel it can work wonders, I’ve done it and it works.

I also can recommend paying people to post your product which is related to their Instagram of course. People who have a big following is important too so you can reach as many people as possible.

I have done both and it was in the Vaping niche, worked really well and I urge you to research this.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Thanks
    Hi,

If you are really looking to sell product through social media then firstly identify your product and its targeted audience. Because each social media will give your audience for some specific products more.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    It comes down to what product are you selling, who is your target market. For US traffic, go for youtube and reddit.

Newer Threads

1. argel241
    How does AdSense work?
    By argel241 in forum Google AdSense
    argel241
    Replies: 0 | Views: 512
    Last post by argel241, 09-27-2017, 10:27 AM
  2. argel241
    CookieRunner
    Replies: 12 | Views: 1072
    Last post by CookieRunner, 10-23-2017, 01:02 PM
  3. mau87