How to Qualify for Online Survey?

argel241

I've been trying to participate various surveys online but gets me frustrated because after I finished answering all the questions at the end, it will say I did not meet the qualification or don't qualify for more survey.It's funny the fact that it is called a survey but why on earth they need any qualifications from someone taking the survey.I think it's unfair.

Rob Whisonant

Don't waist your time on survey sites. You just found out why you will never make more than pennies from them. Start an affiliate business and with just one sale a month, you will make a lot more than sitting all day taking surveys.

Nejii

Nejii
I agree! I have been trying to look for more surveys in a site where they said they can pay me but in my experience, they don't show too much surveys and whenever I search it shows zero. That's really frustrating! Then there's one time when there's a survey available, but upon checking it, they wanted me to send ten selfies without make up or any moisturizer on my face, they promised not to circulate the photos on the net but how can I be sure? Aside from that they offer great amount of points that you can later convert to money. I declined. I think I don't get too much surveys because I was too honest with the first personal surveys they've provided. In this kind of thing, you have to own a lot of things, and be rich, to qualify.

Kieranlewix

These surveys are made by various companies mostly in the USA.They want to get a particular group of people's opinion.The questions are structured in such a way to micro-target the desired audience.It is like using Facebook filters in launching campaigns,you can set it up such that it targets single men from Africa who are unemployed,go to church and frequent the gym.Yes! You can get that specific.Similarly,there is no way you can qualify for a survey.It just depends on the person giving you the survey.They decide whether you have qualified based on the pre-survey questions that they give.If you meet their criteria then well and good if not it is also well and good.

mildredtabitha

I've been trying to participate various surveys online but gets me frustrated because after I finished answering all the questions at the end, it will say I did not meet the qualification or don't qualify for more survey.It's funny the fact that it is called a survey but why on earth they need any qualifications from someone taking the survey.I think it's unfair.

Well, no one likes being disqualified from a survey. It makes you want to do more surveys so you can prove to yourself that you also are capable of answering. I don't have any interest on surveys now as I did before but I got qualified to one two weeks ago by doing something different.

There were first few questions I was supposed to answer before I was directed to the survey. Actually, those are the same questions that always disqualified me. Before I left the page, I saw another link stating that I could skip directly to survey. I skipped without answering the first few questions and that was how I was able to complete the survey.

johnrajiv123

Just please stop wasting your time answering online surveys. The time spent answering them is not worth it. They pay too low and as you have mentioned, you don't qualify for the survey most of the time. There is actually no trick you can pull off to qualify for any survey. Just stay away from any online survey sites before you lose your sanity.

eeecentric

I agree, online surveys are often frustrating because of the specific requirement needed to be a participant. If I take a survey, I usually just pick the ones with the shortest time and the most points or payout. This way, I only spend a bit of time on some of the bigger ticket items, and not the small, obscure ones that aren't worth it. I usually stick to only a couple sites that I sometimes visit, but I limit myself. I have been more successful on Swagbucks or Survey Junkie than any other survey site.

Judas2018

Survey's are a waste of time unless you're getting paid to do them. The ones that offer a gift card or some sort of prize if you just keep going, they never pay out. I learned this many years ago in college while trying to score extra money. Best to stick to the legit sites that pay for completing survey's.

jaymish

I agree that surveys are best for US citizens.The companies that commission them are based in the US, so they target US participants. Apart from that, they are also looking for answers from particular groups of people.No one knows their criteria as it is pre-determined before the survey and it is never the same. However, in general, they look for people that are 18 years and above, that have a middle-class income and that have some kind of medical condition.

I would also advise you not to waste your time. Look for survey companies in your country. Even with those though you wouldn't earn much.

genesis

Actually in some surveys, they're looking for someone who are earning, having lots of materials in hand, gadgets, cars, owning something that's expensive enough to make for living, business man, etc.. Surveys prefer these because they want to earn also a profit thru them. If the survey tend to be about products, in turn at the end they'd probably be selling the product to the surveyor. This is what I think. :)

BelindaMT

Hi Argel241,
I have the same experience. I assume that before we can do the survey, they have to collect first the information from us inorder for them to figure out if we are qualify in the said survey. But I suggest, do not waste your time in surveys. Sometimes you've already spent 10 minutes doing surveys and then suddenly the massage will pop-up saying you do not qualify in this survey and that was waste of time.

Nancy G

Doing survey take time to earn points and redeem. I sometimes wonder why they ask you to update your profile, filling information in almost every aspect, making you understand that profile will get you the right surveys. We all know that sponsors of the survey have a target market in mind. Perhaps their screening or filtering process still need to be improved as it can get frustrating. Based on my experience in various survey sites, I recommend the following sites where I have the more chances in completing surveys: Global Test, Panel Station, MOBROG, AIP SURVEYS, Data Diggers. My favorite is TOLUNA where there are surveys at least once or two a week and you can participate in the sponsored polls, and referral programs where you earned certain points. I agree the income is minimal but as you accumulate earnings from different sites, over a certain period of time at least, you have something to cash-in.

CookieRunner

There are no ways on how you can always qualify on surveys offered online. They have a targeted people and most of the time people get screened out. This post is really relevant because I just had taken 2 surveys and got screened out twice. So, sometimes luck is included in this type of online job. Don't focus on these types of job as full time, instead you can add it to your part time jobs.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.