DROPSHIPPING Dos and Don'ts

mau87

I saw that dropping shipping is very popular these days. Can you give me advises about this business? I hope to learn for you guys.

StevenLucas

Be sure of your suppliers and be sure the products you pick are already in demand - It's far easier to suplly an exiting demand than to try to create a new one.

You also need to know where your potential customers already hang out and the best ways to approach them.

jaymish

Drop shipping has become one of the ways you can do business without a large amount of capital. Please do the research before you jump into it.

You need to choose reliable suppliers you can get your goods from. You can then join sites like Spotify, Amazon or eBay as platforms where you can sell your goods.

I always recommend Oberlo as an easy way to get into dropshipping. It does everything for you. However, I think they only use Alibaba as suppliers.

Judas2018

The best drop shipping advice I can give you is to make your involvement in it worth your while. Don't overcharge or gouge your suppliers for your services. But at the same time, don't allow yourself to be taken advantage of. Recognize when you're being underpaid for the service you provide.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads