Please review my Hosting website

vishwa

Hello,

I have recently started a web hosting site http://v2host.org I request you all to please take a look to my site and throw me your suggestions, ideas and tips to improve my site further. I am eagerly waiting for your responses.

ron13315

The design and logo looks good to me, but why not make it responsive?

The footer side, Try to make it 5 columns to add room for Hosting & Products links to lessen the footer side height.

I also think that you must add SSL Certificate for a web hosting site.

mastrodigital

This is so well put together, good job my man. Everything from the navigation, design, to packages is really clean. I noticed under "websites" you don't have WordPress, I know most people prefer it over a lot of other platforms so perhaps you can implement that?

vishwa

Thanks Guys for your valuable Suggestions. I will definitely work on them.

Rob Whisonant

My vote goes to make it responsive too. It's extremely important to be mobile friendly these days.

Also I don't see your angle when I land on the main page. Here is what I mean by angle...

Why you should be my host and not one of the others. What you do better than other hosts. Why should I give you my business? See where I am going? What is in it for me? I need to see benefits.

Hope that helps a little.

ahmed

i didnt like the website menu color. you must have used some different color.

Blazaar

Nice menu first! If you make new logo and remove texture "Start Building your web presence at € 3.80/mo" background, then all is very simple and beauty!

vishwa

Thanks for the review and providing suggestion. I will work on it.

Ridew

Looks good, but tried to avoid using .php in your page URLs (Search Engine Friendly).

Skylarkhosting

Site is good, but needs some improvement. Get a professional / better logo. Work on colors. Go for more sober and corporate colors. And yes, make sure it's responsive.

Nancy G

Hello,

I have recently started a web hosting site http://v2host.org I request you all to please take a look to my site and throw me your suggestions, ideas and tips to improve my site further. I am eagerly waiting for your responses.

Your site looks neat and easy to navigate.

Below are my comments.

1. At first, I was hesitant to click your website because it is not https/ssl certified.

2. The HOME PAGE is the most important portion as first impressions and interests are created just by looking at the first page.

3. Is V2 Host.org the name of the company or the brand logo itself? I did not clearly understand.

For someone not “techky” and consumer point-of-point, the first page should best represent the company. I need to know who you are or what company you represent and summary of services offered even in a synopsis or teaser form. Also, it will be meaningful if you have at least a tagline or your “Unique Selling Proposition” that sums up your services and your competitive edge.

4. Please have your full contact details for easy reference. You can decrease the height covering space on the lowest part of your page and add another space to feature your company contact details.

I was having a hard time trying to look for it till I saw your contact support. Also, please change the size and font for your email address found in support contact to make it visually easy for people with poor eyesight.

I notice you need to sign up to place an order. What if I do not wish to sign up yet but still have questions? What if I am interested but have some reservations? Where can I reach you? Chat support is okey. Comment or feeback box or forum is okey. What if I prefer to inquire in private? Your available means of communication should be easily understood.

5. I believe your services are offered worldwide. Would it better if you translate this in USD for better understanding? If this is particular to a certain country only, stay as it is.

6. The background with various activities behind will be better off as flat color. I cannot associate your services with it. It also looks cluttered to me visually.

7. The use of light blue, blue-violet, red, yellow and green background colors are visually inviting. Can you do same inspirations on your first page and particularly on your logo which to me is not standing out?

I wish you all the very best because you have taken big leaps towards realization of one of your dreams. :ertery:

Last edited:
Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.