Social media managers?

Kieranlewix

Marketing on social media is a strategy that has taken root firmly in this generation.So firmly in fact,that people are actually getting paid to do this for multi-billionaire companies.These people are calling themselves Social media managers.Basically they operate the companies social media accounts,generate traffic and market the organization.Kindly share any information you may have on these type of business.I would also appreciate it if you could recommend some companies who are looking for social media marketers.I have 5000 friends on Facebook and 700 people following me.I think I should give being a social media manager a shot.What do you think?

Rob Whisonant

A social media manager does not market to their friends list. So you don't need any friends to become a social media manager. Your main jobs as a social media manger is to create a PAGE for the business you work for and keep it active. You also suggest how to attract followers to their page. Advertising campaigns etc.

You then keep the page followers up to date on what is going on with the business. Announce sales, new products, hold contests etc.

Just make sure you can deliver measurable results. If you don't increase the businesses income you will most likely find yourself out of a job really quick.

It's a good business but does take a lot of your time.

Judas2018

You should act as your own social media manager always. Your customers or followers would find it deceptive if they were just interacting with someone who was 'paid to be there.' Maybe think about expanding your overall team and then, choosing a social media manager from there. Someone who has a vested career interest in improving your brand awareness beyond just the next paycheck.

Loyd

Social Media Manager si trending today. You need to make a page on facebook to do it. A page is needed in order to have a wider market. You need to update it everyday and then survey it every now and then. You need fresh advertisement everyday. There is a wider perspective of it.

jaymish

I agree social media managers are in charge of posting on social media sites and replying to customers. They do this on behalf of companies or individuals. Managing social media has become complicated especially with so many social media sites. Most companies also use social media to respond to customers.They, therefore, need someone on standby 247-365, because customers appreciate quick responses.

If you want to make use of your Facebook friends or Twitter following you can sign up with companies like Peerfly and MaxBounty. These are CPA networks that pay you everytime someone performs a certain action, like signing up using your link. You can post your link on any social media network.

They are also companies that pay to retweet or to post on facebook. Just have a look on Google. Note you also need to have a minimum amount of followers.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.