Difference between AdSense and AdWord

Status
Not open for further replies.

argel241

Sounds funny but honestly, I still don't know how AdWords works.I am familiar with AdSense and know how exactly it works.

narutos3nn1n

Good day, Google Adsense is the publisher's platform in which lots of webmasters use to generate income from their blogs or site. You apply your own websites to Adsense and they have specific guidelines to be a part of their program in return you will be able to place a specific code that will show you Ads that other people wants to promote via another advertising platform which is Google Adwords.

Portillo90

I know what's the difference and still all the above answers are confusing. Adwords and Adsense are 2 sides of the same coin, Adsense is where publishers apply to get ads on their site and Adwords is where the advertisers open campaigns to show their ads on Adsense (and Google search).

Jeff

From what I understand, Adsense is where they pay you for the ad space you provide; Adwords is where you pay for the ad space to be displayed optimally in their search engine.

grchl0513

The difference between Google AdWords and Google Adsense is Google AdWords enables you to create advertisements which will appear on Google search results pages while Google Adsense pays web publishers for the ads displayed on their site based on user clicks on ads or on ad impressions, depending on the type of ad. Hope this helps.

argel241

Thank you, all for the answer.Thank's for explaining it clearly to me.I understand now the difference between the two and how Adwords work. :D Regards to all!

anirban09p

Conceptually, the main difference between AdWords and AdSense is this: AdWords is for advertisers, while AdSense is for publishers. When I say “publisher,” I mean anyone who has a website, is willing to sell ad space on it, and is primarily interested in putting out regular content (as opposed to selling products and services). The New York Times, for instance, would be considered a publisher.

bn121

Adwords is where the advertisers open campaigns to show their ads on Adsense

sonnyside

Adsense is what you setup on your blog to show ads at it. You earn money from this system.
Adwords is what you configure to put your ads out. You pay for clicks you get when Google shows your ads to people.

Dr.haitham

The Adwords and Adsense services from Google mean in advertising on the Internet, and the difference between them is that Google Adwords allows you to place ads on search results in Google pages, and on websites shared with them. Google Adsense is used by website owners to place ads (which come from Google Adwords) on their sites.

Both systems were developed by Google and are considered the backbone of Google, as they constitute its biggest source of income.

Google Adwords is used by companies to advertise their products and services, while Google Adsense is used by websites to publish these ads and earn some money.

Emswort47

Simply put, AdWords (now more commonly known as Google Ads) is a system that allows businesses to bid for advertising space in the Google search results and on other Google-affiliated properties. AdSense is a system that allows publishers and website owners to sell ad space to businesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.