Youtube to earn?

Geoffrey09

Im aware of the fact that youtubers earn money whenever they make videos but can a simple youtuber earn money with his channel? What are the requirements for your channel to generate money?

951Temec

It's pretty hard, you have to have a series of videos that you can monetize IE no copyrighted info like you can't do video game letsplays without written consent or use top40 music. you need an adsense account, a home address, tax forms and a 10,000 subscription or more channel

anything less and you don't earn a dime. and it's just a hobby, it's like 40 hours a week to earn money and you also need sponsored content to stay afloat like most channels

hannyyah17

Im aware of the fact that youtubers earn money whenever they make videos but can a simple youtuber earn money with his channel? What are the requirements for your channel to generate money?
Anyone can earn by just uploading their videos at YouTube but there are also conditions before this happens. First of all, from what I know, ads are the the source to be able to earn from our videos but before we can put or setup advertisements on our videos, we first need to monetize all of our videos after doing this we will be redirected to Google AdSense, AdSense then will review our videos, they will review which or our videos can be monetized or can contain ads but this review can only be done if our channel receives at least 10,000 views(I am not sure about this). Being said all of this, small time youtubers should first work on their videos. Small time youtubers need to earn enough view first for them to start earning.

Geoffrey09

Geoffrey09
In an average basis how much do you think youtuber earns with his/her videos? With all things said I guess you should be pretty famous to earn in youtube, for starters they should work they way to the top.

pillow02

Hi everyone! I guess I've learned something too. Recently, I just enrolled my channel in youtube to earn, so they gave me steps to follow (Adsense). I think the most important part when engaging in Youtube is your time and dedication. I've learned through other youtubers that before they've earned their FIRST youtube income, it took them 2 years. They build- up their channel first, even if it's hard, like you should be unique and consistent with the content of your videos, try to explore other thing according to the needs of your subscribers (subscribers are you life source in youtube, so deal with them nicely), etc. So, can a simple youtuber earn money with this channel? Yes! Obviously! but be patient and persistent. Good day!

jayveeramos07

Youtube pays someone who partners with them. They are earning based on the response they get: Subscribers, Likers, Comments, Views, etc. All computed by the statistics provided by Youtube. Many Youtube uploaders make their own strategy on how to catch viewers attention. Some are putting sense of humor, some are doing tutorials on many things, some make do-it-yourself items and many more. Great earnings are product of great imaginations.

argel241

Not everyone is making money from youtube.Even you created hundreds of videos and uploaded it to youtube, is not enough to make money from it if there are no viewers.As far as I know you need atleast 1000 subscribers and yes the important to make money on it is you need to link your youtube channel to google adsense to allow ads to display on your video and that ads owner will pay you on that.

myla123

Everyone can have an access to you tube through using internet but not everyone is paid for using it. But to get paid, you have to sign up with the legit resources that pays money online. And when you are using it you have to follow the necessary guidelines depends on the channel you will choose.

fern2x2001

I am a content creator in Youtube and i am currently at a point where i could already monetize every single video i upload on youtube, as long it is following the guidelines of uploading videos for monetization. Yes you could really earn money in youtube if and only if your channel reached a total of 10,000 lifetime views. Then you could ask youtube to enable your videos to be monetized. But it is very difficult at first because no one is really watching your videos even if you put a lot of effort into it. But as long as you love what you are doing, then things will be a lot easier and you will never think of it as a job that is really taking a lot from you because you are enjoying what you are doing. Being a content creator in youtube is not for everyone. Just like a regular job that is not for everyone. You have to love being a content creator and money will just come along.

edwardkenway

Actually youtube directly dont pay you, when they will see your channel's visitors amount are huge after that they give you options of monetization, now this monetization option got complicated like if you dont have 10k viewers then you won't able to monetize your channel. Another thing is your channel should be added with google adsense . You can see in the youtube video lots of ads coming, these ads might be seen in the bottom, sides or upside of the video, for this ad they will pay you if your channel is popular.

If your channel got more views according to YT condition, then some company can sponsor you to promote their product by you channel, by this way also possible to earn from YT or youtube. Hope this might be helpful for you.

HazelDJ

As far as my knowledge is concerned, you can earn money through Youtube by uploading videos. You may have as many videos as you like. The important is that you put ads on each videos. When the viewers click the ads, I think, that is the time you earn. So far, I have not heard of any requirements for earning in Youtube except the one have I mentioned.

CookieRunner

First of, if you really want to know every single bit of information about earning in YouTube, you can do a little research first or learn from forums like WebMaster Sung or better yet directly to YouTube for accurate information. It's true that there are people who earns big bucks in Youtube. They have exerted effort and they have many subscribers, views and their content is really interesting to the public. You can earn if you have ads added to your channel and if a company sponsors you or if they've noticed your channel they could also provide X-deals for you and that's where you earn money thru YT.

vishwa

You can monetize your YouTube videos through AdSense. Just enable the monetization option through your YouTube control panel and link or apply for AdSense. Make sure that your videos are 100% original and do not copy from other sources. Upon approval ads are shown on your videos. You typically make $2to $5 Per 1000 Views depending on the advertisers bid and location.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Marc van Leeuwen
Does this need a Adsense account already to use for Youtube?
And if you violate terms of Youtube and your channel is banned by Youtube then your Adsense will be banned/affected too?

vishwa

vishwa
Yes, If you already have an AdSense account than you can connect it. If you don't have any than you can apply through YouTube as well. Yes, if you violates their terms or your channel is banned then it might affect your earnings.

trendjing

I once made a Youtube account not just to like and comment on videos, but I also tried to create one for everyone else to see. It was a travel video with just a background music and the places that I have been to. I used to tell my friends and family to go and visit my videos on YouTube, but in order for me to get monetized, I need more than 12,000 viewers on a video that is to be publish consistently at least every week. It is hard to do a travel vlog when I get to go outside the city not on a regular basis.

That is why I just quit the thought of earning through YouTube. And now, I am posting videos for myself and family to see.

professorrosado

Since you are creating "quality" content already realize that you are close to becoming a video / production studio which means you can create and broadcast your content elsewhere. Youtube is not your only option anymore.

You can try other alternative broadcasters and internet streaming start-ups with which you can start earning a lot earlier than you could ever with youtube.
I see in my local craigslist an ad for one such company looking for youtube channel owners that was offering them $50,000 per year after a five month training program.

I believe by searching for TV Show Host / Producer on Google or directly on craigslist you can find the one I am talking about.

I would opt for the $50,000 in five months over kissing up to Google any day of the week. Then again, by leveraging on other programs, I can't see how you couldn't give your youtube channel a giant boost in viewership and earn from both sources.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.