Which freelancers site can i make good money by offering my service as a content writer?

Maliaca22

There are many sites out there for freelancing but some of them have high security, like peopleperhour, upwork.com and fiverr. Without good qualification and experience you won't be accepted. So my question is this sites after going through the process how do we earn good money? Am new to it and need answers from the experienced one's here. And suggestions about any easier freelancers site is accepted. Thanks

vishwa

Earning from freelance depends on your skill and how efficiently you deliver the project. Your expertise will definitely help you get big paychecks. Every project have its own requirement and budget. So, the earnings will vary from project to project.

Jacob.k

well, I think that you just sign up with fiverr (thou I'm not sure anymore since I have old account there from 2014 or 2015 when all you needed was email and username).

Freelancer should be easy for offering services, but it won't be that easy probably to earn much.

Why you dont make your site and start posting your "offer" to facebook groups like buy/sell (location) and so on... I think you'll easily make there 10x more than you would on freelancer or fiverr, and you won't have to pay % to them

Nancy G

If you are looking for freelancers’ site as a content writer, you may try UPWORK, FIVERR, FROSCH, problogger, onespace, and whole lot more. You may need to register and follow their joining instructions. You will normally end up competing with other applicants. You will have to build a good reputation first and grow your services from there. I suggest you check out the websites for detailed information and read on the reviews first before joining. Also, you may find joy in participating slogan writing contests like "Slogan Slingers." You need not be a pro to win as the sponsor serves as the ultimate judge.

Judas2018

Fiverr is the best one imo. They offer you more options to expand your business and sales. PeoplePerHour is okay but they limit your resources by forcing you to promote your profile to other users to get to higher seller levels. Also they want you to pay for bids. Guru.com is the same way. PPH and Guru are awesome sites and have a solid option of jobs to apply to. Just their system limits success. You can charge more for jobs at those sites but it really isn't worth it unless you nail precisely the right jobs. Or wait to be summoned to apply to one. Fiverr lets you control your own destiny a lot more. Always a great thing.

BelindaMT

There are many sites out there for freelancing but some of them have high security, like peopleperhour, upwork.com and fiverr. Without good qualification and experience you won't be accepted. So my question is this sites after going through the process how do we earn good money? Am new to it and need answers from the experienced one's here. And suggestions about any easier freelancers site is accepted. Thanks
Hi Maliaca,
To be honest, working online like surveys, transcriptions, etc. are not worth of your time. You spent too much time with small amount of earnings. I suggest, that you must start to learn about blogging or having your own website if you want to earn serious money. Upwork is a good job site as they have also rules to protect the freelancer but you have to enhance your skills needed in the job first such as Virtual Assistant or Social Media Manager before you can get job in Upwork. Try to search on youtube how to attract employer in Upwork. There is a lot of video there that can guide and teach you. Know your skills where you are good at and improved it.

Reactions: mayhannhuadaithinh

Judas2018

Judas2018

I tried to apply to Upwork a few times but they already had so many sellers on their roster that had my skill set. So they turned me down. I should've signed up for Upwork way back when it first started. When they switched over from E-lance. But I had always used Elance as a resource to find graphic designers and such. Never got the idea to offer my services on there until much later.

Athena251

I think there are numerous sites out there for freelancers. One of the best known site is upwork but it still verifies your profile as a freelancer before they let you pass your proposals. I have seen many freelancers there that earned money by doing one time jobs or even long term jobs. I also recommend usertesting but you will first take a test as you record your voice before you pass. It does not require any educational attainment or experience as long as you pass the voice exam they have given. In this website, you will just be given specific instructions and you will just follow them so that you can earn money. I have heard a lot also about fiverr but I havn't tried it yet so I can't recommend it.

GuptaJi

try Market Lancing as it has low commission fess than other websites. It's one of the new marketplace i came through over net

Armorica

try upwork and fiverr
I hope that you will be able to find customers there!

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.