Which is the best and easy to understand between HTML site and WordPress?

Maliaca22

WordPress websites, whilst easy to use, provide far too many security issues, and slow response times to be the complete package. Whilst there are many plugins available to help with these issues, many website owners don't have the knowledge to be able to fully manage a WordPress website. Whereas a html website doesn't offer the ease of use, it does provide great security and generally a faster load time, helping with the SEO. If someone wants a general brochure website without needing the bells and whistles of a CMS, a html website is what should be provided, too many 'developers' are offering WordPress as a web solution just cause it is easy and many don't have the skills to build in html, css and js for example.

Rob Whisonant

The only time I use Wordpress is if the site is a "BLOG". All other sites, I use the Bootstrap framework. Gives you a lot more control than Wordpress, a lot more secure, but does have a higher learning curve.

If at all possible, I always try to stay far away from Wordpress.

Jud

I think wordpress less coding than html because wordpress itself has page to choose with design already. Wordpress web pages has already html and css code in it, creating web page with html is starting from nothing but you will really learned and love it.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.