How to use facebook posts to earn money?

akshaychouhan785

I am seeing a lot of people these days who are posting funny memes and other posts to attract audience to their pages and also asking for likes and comments. I was wondering if they are making any money per post and if it's so then how?

Judas2018

You don't make any money posting content to draw traffic or LIKES to your own page. That's just trying to make their page blow up basically. You get paid money only if you're posting things to your page to promote other pages or other peoples products.

kiroberus

Posting memes on Facebook only attracts followers for your account, it is important to have as many as possible for you to have a wider range of audience if you’re planning of earning money online, what makes you earn money is usually posting ads on your accounts which directs followers to certain sites that sells products or services, or promoting online shops which gives you incentives or small percentage on sales of posted item when bought using the link you posted on your account. Having your own retail business and posting items on Facebook helps you advertise your products for free while attracting interested buyers or customers on what you offer. Facebook is just a means of promoting or advertising products or services.

codenaner23

No, unless you are an advertising agent that sells or offers tangible products and post it in Facebook. Posting memes or gaining even thousands of likes won't get you any penny instead it will just cost you money for replying and posting. Gaining likes is just probably for famousity and nothing to do with money.

Jacob.k

they make that funny themed fan pages, and push other fan pages for money which is not that much profitable... they can push their own youtube videos that are monetized or adsense monetized sites... that's pretty much it.

Have in mind that in order to earn something more than just peanuts you need basically millions of visitors daily

Pearl88

I honestly don't think people are earning money from their hilarious post on Facebook. I do know that there are people out there getting paid to post ads on Facebook. To find out how to do that I recommend going to youtube to learn how to get started if you're interested.

jaymish

I would think they are laying a base to make money. To sell or advertise a product online, you need the numbers to be successful. If you can post content, funny or not that attracts views more power to you. This contributes to the popularity of your page. From what I know you can use this popularity to advertise your products. You can put a link to a website or directly introduce your product there.

Sometimes you have to use all channels available to you.You also need to subtly introduce your products. Most people are turned off by obvious marketing.

Judas2018

Judas2018

I wouldn't run an ad directly in a meme post though. Meme posts can get you more visitors, page LIKES or followers. You build your base that way, then start advertising to the people who've already come on board. Use meme's then, to get more people to come on board. Followed by more sponsored advertising.

MissGlenSaturday

A legit and evidences can convince people what we are posting to earn money. A simple description yet convincing to the people's eyes will arise their interest in joining you how to earn money. Today, money is what people need in order to make their life better. So promoting and advertising How to Earn Money in Facebook is one of the ways where we can ask, join and do business.

jhuzenA

Actually many of those people posting funny memes on facebook doesn't earn money. They just want to have likers and audiences. Or maybe new set of friends.
On the other hand, Facebook is actually a good way to earn money. But it must be intentional. You must have the goal to really earn money. People use Facebook to sell their stuffs, they join groups and post attractive posts to attract customers. Also you can do paid ads on facebook to widen your coverage instantly. As we all know, many people spent many of their time on Facebook so most likely you many many customers in there. They also use facebook to connect to other people for business purposes.

chicklet2017

They never earn money just posting on facebook especially those memes post and those something like posting some kind of arguments. Some posting thoughts or qoutes to hit someone's ego. Some are just to make fun and mess around. Unless you are posting to promote or advertise something, and whenever a buyer want to avail it, then you can earn money. Simple like that.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views