InstaGC

jayveeramos07

Does anyone here knows about the Online Job, InstaGC? It's all about answering surveys and watching videos online and earn points? I am planning of entering and signing-up to their website. May I know if it's legit or not?

Rob Whisonant

Total waste of your time. Unless you like working for pennies a day.

Learn affiliate marketing. You will be a lot better off and make a lot more money.

Gen.fudd

I just recently started to register to instagc. I heard this one from a youtube blogger and he showed some proof of payment from them. But I agree to Rob Whisonant it does pay only small amount. It is a point system for every 100 points you can earn 1 dollar which you can redeem using paypal or bitcoin. But earning points may took a while. I could say this is legit, but it is not the same as any other online job which you can earn much more.

Nancy G

I joined InstaGC last month after watching a video on you-tube. The site offers many walls where you get to choose to watch videos, take surveys, perform tasks, etc. There are also raffles and referral programs. Most of the time, the surveys screen me out or if not available in my country. There are game apps which you need to download first and play. I notice that coins earned are small and if you are the impatient type, you may end up diverting your attention elsewhere. I have not earned enough coins to redeem my gift card so at this point I cannot attest to its legitimacy except for positive reviews available when you search thru the internet.

sweetpot81

I'm a member of InstaGc, that's the site where I earn my first dollar through surveys and doing task. If you are qualified for the survey you can go on but if not then sorry. Aside from surveys they also have clicks on adds, ask you to download and run apps. Puzzles and finding the different among the images. Yes it's true, it takes a while before you earn that first dollar specially if you didn't qualify for the survey. 100 points is $1. I don't recommend this site because it's time consuming. It's not that worth it for your time on what you get.

samie peralta

I also want to join in that site because of the youtube blogger that inspires me to join but not i'm hesitant now that they said it's a waste of time. But probably I will join to have more income rather than wasting my time in facebook.

CookieRunner

I've heard of that particular site you are all mentioning and I also signed up for that specific site since I've heard good things about it in an online platform. I am still a member of the said site, unfortunately I always get screened out for I don't know what particular reason that's why I looked into other survey sites that I can actually earn more. I don't totally recommend this site since I haven't been paid yet and I don't want to also visit the site anymore since I have a less chance of earning unlike in other survey sites wherein I already earned already.

BelindaMT

It's totally a waste of time. I do have InstaGC account and after I earn my first 1 dollar, I didn't return to that site again. It is time-consuming for a little penny. It's not worth of my time. You better do affiliate marketing. Don't do surveys they pay little for 30 minutes of answering surveys unless you are happy to do so.

junrose123

Hello my friend, I am also a member of the InstaGC online site, In order to join InstaGc you should have first a verified PayPal account. Since this is where they will send to you your earnings in the future. Like anybody else I would not really recommend this site since it takes so long for you to cash out, the most disappointing part here that I really don't like is when you would download some application in their sponsored company or site and most of their downloaded applications didn't get credited to your account even though you successfully performed the tasks. I would suggest to you to just join paid to post forum sites wherein you would enjoy posting to trends while at the same time you earn well.

HazelDJ

Does anyone here knows about the Online Job, InstaGC? It's all about answering surveys and watching videos online and earn points? I am planning of entering and signing-up to their website. May I know if it's legit or not?
I am discouraged with that site. I seldom received surveys. The reason was that there was no available surveys. I was not even given a chance to watch videos. It took me four months to earn 100 points which is equivalent to one dollar. It is a legitimate site because it pays. However, that company pays very little and it is unreasonable for me to use up my time in that site.

lildaisuke

I've heard of this site from a friend. This is a legit site who pays users by taking surveys, watching videos and etc. I have an account with them, but my account always locked out everytime I login into a different computer. The support team told me that its because of the Ip something and I still dont get it. But their support team can unlock your account aslong as you can provide your account details. I got tired of accessing this site because of that. But I think, they have a good security.

Judas2018

Never heard of this site but if I were you I'd treat it like every other money making site. Due diligence, deep investigation, and if it's worth your while then sign up. But not before you get as much feedback as possible from users both past, and present.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.