Which is better: Photoshop CS6 or Photoshop CC

jayveeramos07

I tried to download Photoshop CS6 using my laptop before and I was satisfied. I used it in many ways like creating logo and posters, printed layout designs and many more. Now I tried using it again using my desktop, but after a couple of days I decided to uninstall it because am experiencing logs. Whenever I try to put Texts or even move some images, the background turns into black. I replaced it then with Adobe Photoshop CC, and I am somehow satisfied with the results even though I am still experiencing the same problems as before. What will be the best application? CS6 or CC? Thanks in advance!

Rob Whisonant

Well since CC (creative cloud) will always be the latest version, my vote goes for CC. But if CS6 does what you need, then why upgrade?

Pearl88

Well, I'd stick to the one that does the things that you need it to do. Seems to me that the CS6 is best for you. I wouldn't worry if it's the old or new. As long as it helps you get the job done.

bijutoha

Whenever I try to put Texts or even move some images, the background turns into black. I replaced it then with Adobe Photoshop CC, and I am somehow satisfied with the results even though I am still experiencing the same problems as before. What will be the best application? CS6 or CC? Thanks in advance!
Confusing problem. You said Which is better: Photoshop CS6 or Photoshop CC but this is not your main thing to judge one of them. As I know you need to solve the issue, first. Because both versions are going to make the same problem that you said.

I think it isn't the version problem. You need to think about your PC configuration. Your GPU, RAM.

Here the GPU guide for Photoshop CC https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-GPU-card-faq.html
Check system requirements, too. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Hope you'll find the solution.

let's talk about the version, I mean which version is best? Obviously, CC is the best, because of the new features and functions.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.