Your experience with Vimeo is?

mildredtabitha

Vimeo is a social media platform where you can share your videos and also follow other users with the same interest. It has no many restrictions like YouTube. Has any of you ever used Vimeo and what is your experience with it?

Pearl88

Vimeo is very easy to set up and use. The thing with it is that it's just the same thing as other social sites. At least that is what I noticed when I first started using it. But after a while, I just got rid of it. No need for it anymore because I have others that are very much similar.

mildredtabitha

mildredtabitha

I also have an account there. I agree it is easy to setup and use. Vimeo is just not popular enough and it is hard to find many people using it.

I really like it but getting people with the same interest as me from my own country was hard. I haven't been active there but I am glad to know your experience with it.

951Temec

I've done Vimeo for a little bit, honestly it pales in comparison to Youtube and even short video clips do better on instagram. There isn't a steady user base or steady stream of reliable well paying ads that people won't just immediately ad- block.

That is to say you can still make money on vimeo, just not the kind of money we're talking about on sites like youtube.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.