One main reason why you use cellphone?

argel241

Since cell phones are so important to people nowadays, and everybody uses a phone on daily basis.I want to know your reason why you use a cellphone.I know there are so many reasons why we use cellphones but I need the first and main reason for you?

akshaychouhan785

Smart phones make smart people smarter and I do believe that. The main reason I'm using my cell phone for about 1 year is to educate myself about new things and finding career opportunities. I must say it's been my best companion for last 1 year and Internet has helped me a lot, it's like exploring the world in the palm of your hand.

I do read a lot on the blog posts, news articles, about my favourite subjects history and philosophy. When you don't get your answers anywhere you can always rely on it as you can find very intelligent people here and it has always been such a wonderful experience reading and listening to them. So for most of the time I use my mobile for knowledge gathering purpose. I also write down musings and daily thoughts in my notes app and from there I've developed this hobby of writing, which I'll carry lifelong.

Judas2018

You mean smart phones or iPhones right? Not like actual 'cell phones'? I haven't seen anyone with an actual 'cell phone' in some time. But yeah I have a Samsung smart phone. The main reason I have one is for family and business calls. Also to pass the time when I'm on the train, bus, or airplane if I'm traveling. Allows me to peruse social media and watch videos while I'm traveling to pass the time.

Pearl88

One main reason I use a cell phone is that of my children and school. I want the school to be able to contact me if there is anything wrong or going on with one of my children. I would be just a call away.

eibisi

For me in our generation right now is the Smartphones or Cellphones are the new versions of books. Because you can search everything on the internet that you want to know, and also it's really handy, you can just put it in your pocket whenever you go. But not just that, one of the main reason that people use this (including me) is to communicate with their families abroad just by using video call or just by chatting them anytime.

shanejhane

Actually for me, I'm using cellphone because of business. I'm selling products, posting it on Facebook and other social media applications, for communication and if I'm boring and I want to unwind I just play games and watch videos.

ProxyMania

I use my phone because if someone needs me or i need an emergency then someone can contact me neither i will contact them.And of course primary objective is to contact my family friends and relatives at same time i use my phone because sometimes my boss contact me or calling from company.

Warren

First and foremost, I use cellphone to communicate with my family. We're living in a seperate world. Just kidding! Secondly, I use cellphone for my business. It's my best way to communicate with my clients. Third, I use for my cellphone for social life. Using a social networking app in my cellphone, I can chat and talk to my friends. And lastly, I use my cellphone to post this comment in this thread.

QJesse

It is a useful tool to communicate with families and friends. I also use it to jot some notes specially on things that are on my agenda.

mirabella

For me my main reason is that I make connections on my love ones, family and friends. So I can contact them anytime and anywhere.

juniree08

I'm using my cellphones on business, where transactions are usually being made. And also it's like a pocket computer, that I can bring everywhere. It's a tool for communication, I can communicate with my family anytime.

Gladford

There are so many things that Phones especially Smart phones can do like for communication, entertainment and etc. but I use it often to communicate with my family and friends.

HazelDJ

I use a cellphone for emergency use. In our area, we are not certain of our safety because there are wicked people around. So, in case of assault, I have something to contact a policeman. In the case of sickness, I can call the hospital for an ambulance. Having a cellphone is convenient. I could bring it, anytime and anywhere. It has many so uses but the statements I have previously stated is my main reason why I use a cellphone.

VladOne

One main reason why i'm using my phone? It's because i want to learn new things everyday. Through the internet my knowledge is expanding everyday. I don't get bored using my phone. It has so many uses, for me it's one of the most important thing right now.

zanghie0942

One main reason why I use cellphone is to communicate of course. I use this to contact my loved ones, family, friends and other colleagues. Not only for calls and texts but I'm using it to communicate thru social media. It also has many opportunities in social media, you can do buy and sell there. Because of your contacts in social media, you can also earn extra income and find job opportunities. I can also use it for alarms, calculator, calendar and flashlight. Cellphone is important nowadays, it is one of the cheapest form of technology.

Juliematt

The main reason I use mobile is to connect with the friends and to use social media. Most of time I like to see the videos in youtube.

ayeshajan888

The main reason reason why I use cellphone is to keep contact with my kids especially when they are outside the house. Communication is very important that's why cellphones is the easiest means to do it specially if your cellphone have special features that is easy to use. It is very important nowadays to have this gadget because you can use various applications that will make your life easy. There are so many brands of cellphones in the market now, all you have to do is to look for its best features that will sooth your needs.

udershirt123

The main reason why i use cellphone is keep contact and to communicate with my love ones especially my family and my friends. I texted or called them when there is a problem that i can't solve myself. Cellphone is very helpful or useful for communicating other people that are far from you. You can also use your cellphones if there is an emergency. It is vital to get some help as soon as possible if you are in a dire situation. One of the best thing we could do to reach someone in terms of crisis is to call them using your phone.

ecole11j

My cell phone is my only phone, so it's the fastest way for family, friends, and employers to contact me. Of course there are so many other things I use my phone for, but I can't think of anything more straightforward than a direct line of communication. I guess you could say my main reason I use my phone is to have a phone lol.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.