Any legit Online Job you have that can be done using Android Phone?

jayveeramos07

I am planning to earn extra by doing some legitimate Online Jobs. Do you have any that you can share to us? Online Jobs that can be done using an android smartphone and available in the Philippines.

argel241

There are many apps that pay and you can download it on your android phone through your google play store.Let me share you this 2 apps.If you want to earn by watching videos, completing surveys, downloading apps,playing ggames etc. you can start with "Grabpoints.I used this apps before and yeah it is a legitimate so no worries.I already got my payment on time.Other one is "slide joy" you will earn just by allowing ads dispaly on your lock screen.You will earn points by locking and unlocking your mobile.This is the best apps if you want to earn without doing anything at all.And yes this is also legitimate.And I earn from it.Although it's not that big amount,but you can still earn few dollars on it and yes this two is available in any country.

Pearl88

Well, I'm not sure what kind of real jobs there are out there that you would only need to use your smartphone on. But just looking in the app store on your phone and typing in "make Money apps" will show you lots of apps where you can make money via Paypal. You'll have to do small task like download games, take surveys, check ins, or get paid to watch videos.

Nancy G

There are legit online jobs that can be done using your Android phone and available in countries. Take for example survey sites like Toluna, Global Test and Panel Stations, etc. where you can do both in your phone and/or computer. Some are limited to surveys. Others provide polls, opinions where you also earn by accumulating points. There are also promos, contests or referral system which allow you to earn even more. You can earn money doing surveys as a side income but you have to be patient. You can also google top ten survey sites in the Philippines and check their reviews for other reference.

There are mobile apps you can download in the Play Store which will allow you to earn quick money by doing tasks, watching videos, surveys, etc. Check if they are available in your country because some are not. Also, read reviews first on these apps before joining. You may end up wasting your time and not being able to cash in your earnings. I have heard a lot of reviews about success in "affiliate marketing" thru online shopping sites but I have not actually explored it yet. There are video blogs available in You Tube. Lastly, you can consider doing online business selling new/used products or services. As one saying goes: "The journey of a thousand miles begin with one step." Good luck! Stay positive always!

Last edited:
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.