• QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks

What niche should I blog about?

I am new to the online money making world and I am looking forward to start blogging on my website. I am looking for a profitable niche which can attract more visitors on my blog. What according to you are the best niches to choose?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 378/0
    Given: 26/0
    Thanks
    Any of the evergreen niches. But, choose one you would enjoy blogging about. If you don't enjoy the niche, it becomes very boring and you end up slacking off.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 287/3
    Given: 87/8
    Thanks
    Ancient alien astronaut theories. Super popular right now.

Chemtrails / Geoengineering, weather modification, HAARP, Blue beam etc.

Conspiracy theories, hidden knowledge, cover up and hoaxes.

Nuclear war, Trump, N/ Korea etc.

Or something evergreen like Rob says, like about blogging, affiliate marketing, freelancing etc.

Or just something you are passionate about!

What hobbies, interests, passions do you have?

Write them down and put them in order.

Go with a blog on the first one.

Sorted! (Y)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 192/3
    Given: 105/1
    Thanks
    Every niche would perform very well. Just choose a niche which you are passionate and have vast amount of knowledge. You can not put your 100% if you have zero knowledge about that niche. For example you are mobile phones addicted and have good command over it, You can start a blog with mobiles tutorials, how to's etc. Works great for you.
    Imbloggingtips- Blogging Tips & Tricks..

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    I would suggest to write down a list of your hobbies, interests, education and skills and derive topics from there. It is easier to start to blog with a topic that you're interested in. You’re more likely to put the time and effort into your blog and less likely to run out of ideas if you're passionate about the topic. Don't choose a niche that you think is profitable but don't have a knowledge about it because you'll just experience disatisfaction in the long run.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 36/1
    Given: 15/0
    Thanks
    You know when you're hanging out with friends and family, and you always start talking about the same thing, without anybody asking you to?

That's the thing you should blog about.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 6/0
    Thanks
    when you talk about profit, of course the big three come to mind. Health, wealth and Love. Each of them have many many sub niches that are extremely profitable.

When you follow your passion and move outside of these proven realms, sometimes you have to be a bit more clever with how you monetize. Take the "Make Money Online" niche for instance. Those gears are well greased. Chances are you don't even have to make a customer avater because your customer avatar has been done a thousand times. There is tons of affiliate support. Established platforms to work from (i.e. warriorplus, jvzoo). It's just a convenient place to work, however it's crowded and you have to focus on creating seperation.

If you follow your passion of say...Extreme Deck Building...for example...

You are probably going to have to work much harder to find affiliate support for product launches. Create many paths yourself that would have been created for you in bigger more popular spaces.

However in those smaller passion niches you tend to dominate the space quickly and build audience fast. This is a great advantage.

I think any niche can overcome the monetization problem with a little clever thinking.

Kam

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    I have also been wondering which niche I should focus on because I want to start a new blog. The replys in this thread are very helpful. I will also write down my interests and identify which topic I can write about for years. I also want to make money from my blog.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    All niches are good. But in my opinion, you should go for travel or tech.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 5/0
    Thanks
    If you are going to blog, you need something that YOU are interested in, mostly so you can have real enthusiasm when you talk about a topic within that niche. You also need to research whether that niche has enough buyers - to do that check out Amazon to see if there are many ebooks on your subject, to affiliate sites like Clickbank and check if there are good selling products (say with a Gravity of over 5) and other blogs & forums within the same niche.

If you think about profit first, you will fail. The profit comes from helping others to get what they want.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    You should blog about something that you're knowledgeable about, and at the same time, something that is helpful to readers who will view it. Interest is also key when blogging because if you're not that passionate about what you're writing, in a few months, you'll just get bored, and pack up. So far, I think travel is one niche you can tap. You can start traveling locally, like what are the best cities to go to in your country and the like. I hope you can start your blog soon.The profit comes in later. I hope I can see your blog. Good luck to you.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akshaychouhan785 View Post
    I am new to the online money making world and I am looking forward to start blogging on my website. I am looking for a profitable niche which can attract more visitors on my blog. What according to you are the best niches to choose?
    In my opinion, the best niche would be about health and alternative medicine. Many people in the world today are sick and frustrated with the conventional ways of treatment. Surely, they will search for some other ways in the net. On the other hand, aside from having a niche about health, you can make blogs on how to increase earnings through online work. Individuals in all ages really would search this issue because nowadays, earning online is a trend.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Anything, But for me travel experience is one of the best blog or anything about your experience. Most of the people read blogs about the things that they want to try it (I am referring to those self experience blogs). For example I want to try scuba diving in the Philippines, so what I am going to do is to search for blogs about their experience scuba diving in the Philippines. But still its up to you. You can share anything in your blog, Do what makes you feel YOU. Do what makes you HAPPY.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Thanks
    Every niche that talks about your interests and hobbies is a start in order for you to practice your writing skills.

Spiritual and encouragement blogs helps people especially those who are depressed and in need of brotherly advise.

Travel and technology blogs are also ways in making your readers be attracted in what you do.

Lastly, a “how to make money” blog I think is a good topic to discuss, wherein a lot of people are interested. You will just need to research or at least try it yourself in order for you to be a reliable blogger.

Newer Threads

1. sunny_pro
    sunny_pro
    Replies: 0 | Views: 124
    Last post by sunny_pro, 10-01-2017, 01:48 AM
  2. argel241
    argel241
    Replies: 0 | Views: 132
    Last post by argel241, 09-30-2017, 12:25 PM
  3. argel241
    Rogue
    Replies: 26 | Views: 408