What niche should I blog about?

akshaychouhan785

I am new to the online money making world and I am looking forward to start blogging on my website. I am looking for a profitable niche which can attract more visitors on my blog. What according to you are the best niches to choose?

Rob Whisonant

Any of the evergreen niches. But, choose one you would enjoy blogging about. If you don't enjoy the niche, it becomes very boring and you end up slacking off.

Reactions: TanyaMimi

TanyaMimi

TanyaMimi
Totally agree, once again! :) If I tell you that the most profitable niche is "bitcoin" but you have no idea what it is and what to write about, it won't help you much. So always play to your strengths!

Hawker

Ancient alien astronaut theories. Super popular right now.

Chemtrails / Geoengineering, weather modification, HAARP, Blue beam etc.

Conspiracy theories, hidden knowledge, cover up and hoaxes.

Nuclear war, Trump, N/ Korea etc.

Or something evergreen like Rob says, like about blogging, affiliate marketing, freelancing etc.

Or just something you are passionate about!

What hobbies, interests, passions do you have?

Write them down and put them in order.

Go with a blog on the first one.

Sorted! (Y)

vishwa

Every niche would perform very well. Just choose a niche which you are passionate and have vast amount of knowledge. You can not put your 100% if you have zero knowledge about that niche. For example you are mobile phones addicted and have good command over it, You can start a blog with mobiles tutorials, how to's etc. Works great for you.

girlkaptain

I would suggest to write down a list of your hobbies, interests, education and skills and derive topics from there. It is easier to start to blog with a topic that you're interested in. You’re more likely to put the time and effort into your blog and less likely to run out of ideas if you're passionate about the topic. Don't choose a niche that you think is profitable but don't have a knowledge about it because you'll just experience disatisfaction in the long run.

Mick M

You know when you're hanging out with friends and family, and you always start talking about the same thing, without anybody asking you to?

That's the thing you should blog about.

KamFatz

when you talk about profit, of course the big three come to mind. Health, wealth and Love. Each of them have many many sub niches that are extremely profitable.

When you follow your passion and move outside of these proven realms, sometimes you have to be a bit more clever with how you monetize. Take the "Make Money Online" niche for instance. Those gears are well greased. Chances are you don't even have to make a customer avater because your customer avatar has been done a thousand times. There is tons of affiliate support. Established platforms to work from (i.e. warriorplus, jvzoo). It's just a convenient place to work, however it's crowded and you have to focus on creating seperation.

If you follow your passion of say...Extreme Deck Building...for example...

You are probably going to have to work much harder to find affiliate support for product launches. Create many paths yourself that would have been created for you in bigger more popular spaces.

However in those smaller passion niches you tend to dominate the space quickly and build audience fast. This is a great advantage.

I think any niche can overcome the monetization problem with a little clever thinking.

Kam

mildredtabitha

I have also been wondering which niche I should focus on because I want to start a new blog. The replys in this thread are very helpful. I will also write down my interests and identify which topic I can write about for years. I also want to make money from my blog. :D

alinajack

All niches are good. But in my opinion, you should go for travel or tech.

StevenLucas

If you are going to blog, you need something that YOU are interested in, mostly so you can have real enthusiasm when you talk about a topic within that niche. You also need to research whether that niche has enough buyers - to do that check out Amazon to see if there are many ebooks on your subject, to affiliate sites like Clickbank and check if there are good selling products (say with a Gravity of over 5) and other blogs & forums within the same niche.

If you think about profit first, you will fail. The profit comes from helping others to get what they want.

anaaibachan

You should blog about something that you're knowledgeable about, and at the same time, something that is helpful to readers who will view it. Interest is also key when blogging because if you're not that passionate about what you're writing, in a few months, you'll just get bored, and pack up. So far, I think travel is one niche you can tap. You can start traveling locally, like what are the best cities to go to in your country and the like. I hope you can start your blog soon.The profit comes in later. I hope I can see your blog. Good luck to you.

HazelDJ

I am new to the online money making world and I am looking forward to start blogging on my website. I am looking for a profitable niche which can attract more visitors on my blog. What according to you are the best niches to choose?
In my opinion, the best niche would be about health and alternative medicine. Many people in the world today are sick and frustrated with the conventional ways of treatment. Surely, they will search for some other ways in the net. On the other hand, aside from having a niche about health, you can make blogs on how to increase earnings through online work. Individuals in all ages really would search this issue because nowadays, earning online is a trend.

Dictator20

Anything, But for me travel experience is one of the best blog or anything about your experience. Most of the people read blogs about the things that they want to try it (I am referring to those self experience blogs). For example I want to try scuba diving in the Philippines, so what I am going to do is to search for blogs about their experience scuba diving in the Philippines. But still its up to you. You can share anything in your blog, Do what makes you feel YOU. Do what makes you HAPPY.

trendjing

Every niche that talks about your interests and hobbies is a start in order for you to practice your writing skills.

Spiritual and encouragement blogs helps people especially those who are depressed and in need of brotherly advise.

Travel and technology blogs are also ways in making your readers be attracted in what you do.

Lastly, a “how to make money” blog I think is a good topic to discuss, wherein a lot of people are interested. You will just need to research or at least try it yourself in order for you to be a reliable blogger.

Shutout

If you don't pick a niche that you are interested in, you will have a very tough time keeping up and staying interested in your project; especially int he beginning stages if (and when) you don't see immediate success right out of the gate.

digember

Go for any niche in which you've some interest or can build interest. There're many niches out there in the internet where people are earning thousand of bucks like Tech, how-to guides, fashion, travel, health(yoga,meditation), coding, content marketing, make money online, sports, news, etc. Just research on your niche before starting the blog. Look for the topic about which people are talking. Use social platform for latest stuff like Facebook, reddit, pinterest, etc.

jitendrasurve

If you are going to start a blog with SEO, Blogging niche. There are already big fish who are writing on SEO and blogging. So you have to compete with them and it is difficult to rank your blog when top 20 pages are already ranked for many keywords.

Suggestion: Try to find a niche with breaking into small parts. Start a blog for email marketing blog and write topic on email marketing exclusively. You can get great audience over there as well.

kraodes

You should find a topic you are passionate about first and have some knowledge in. It's easier and more fun if you start with blogging that way. So first you have to pick an umbrella topic you are interested in and from there you have to narrow it down and find a niche under that big topic where you don't have a stiff competition yet people are still interested in reading about.

AdminKings

You’ll run into problems with that mindset. You will feel like it’s a chore blogging about something you’re not at least passionate about.

A good idea would be to get a pen and paper, list all the things you enjoy and are passionate about and have a bit of knowledge behind and research them and find out whats hot and whats not. Google trends is a good start!

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.