I like to start a random video chatting site. How can i do it ?

maliharojanas

Hello Everyone!

I am thinking for making a random video chatting site. I got some site which are really works . Can anyone help me how to make a site like this ?

Rob Whisonant

First step is to hire a programmer. Then write up a very detailed specification on exactly what the site should do. The more detailed you are, the better chance a programmer can deliver what you want.

Jud

If you have enough money to pay a team of a programmer then hire them but if you don't have a budget for it then study and learn programming. That takes so much time, patience and effort but once you learned it you will love it for sure. If your video chatting site is for your existing business then you really should hire a programmer nothing else.

CookieRunner

First and foremost, I think you need to research about what you're going into and gain knowledge about it. And based on my research if anyone wants to put up a random video chatting site, you have to know some programmers first, if you have no budget for this maybe you can ask your friends who knows about programming and start from there.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.