Is making MONEY ONLINE for REAL?

Jet Donato

Im a newbie and started hearing my friends having PASSIVE INCOME online. Is it really POSSIBLE?

Im interested to join one if there's any as long as it's legit. Do you know one? Any comment and suggestion would really HELP.

mildredtabitha

Im a newbie and started hearing my friends having PASSIVE INCOME online. Is it really POSSIBLE?

Im interested to join one if there's any as long as it's legit. Do you know one? Any comment and suggestion would really HELP.
It is very possible. You can join postloop, forumwheel, beermoneyforum, forumcoin and forumforU. All these sites are paid to post forums where you gain credits for posting which you can then withdraw as cash and use it. You can also join sites like UpWork, freelancer and Fiverr where you can do what you are good at like writing, data entry and even programming.

You can also join contentgather and dotwriter and sell your articles.

Cchaen

Cchaen
All of these methods are great to make money online but none of them is "passive income", they are actually a lot of work.

mildredtabitha

mildredtabitha

Thanks for correcting me. I really did not pay attention to the keyword. The way he phrased his paragraph and the message it is potraying, it is like he was saying his friends are making money online and he wants to also do the same.

I never knew it was possible to make passive income online until I saw some suggestions in the replys here. I will also try one of them. :D

Ruesnam

Well, it's real. It's hard, but real. And if you want to make it possible, just don't think as most of newbies can think. Keep in your mind that making money takes time and efforts, whether it's online or offline. I'm sure you can find and hear about a lot of ways to make money. Some work, others don't. But what you need is taking time to make a stratefy, and patience!

Barakobryan

Earning money online is possible, There's a lot of way to earn money online.
What @mildredtabitha said is one of the best way to earn money online where you don't need to invest money to join.

The other one is where you need to pay certain amount of money to register, like online networking, where you need to invite and reffer to earn money (well I don't recommend this one), because online business without product is like a scam. they say they have product but what you're going to buy or sell is a video tutorial.

Its possible to earn online but becareful, there's a lot of scammer online you need to make sure that the website or company you're working for is legit.

Why not find an Online job, for example English teacher, where you teach kids english language online. there's a lot of site and its free with a high salary.But don't forget its a job where you need to apply and interview you if you're fit for this job.

Good luck

Rob Whisonant

When you hear the term "passive income" keep in mind that many people do not understand what the term means. They associate it with any way you make money online. It does not mean that.

Research the definition of passive income and see if that is really what you are referring to.

Passive income is an income you receive on a regular basis with little to NO work involved for it to continue. For example, royalties, investments, real estate etc.

mdbree17

Yes it is. Passive income online is real.

It is very possible. You can join postloop, forumwheel, beermoneyforum, forumcoin and forumforU. All these sites are paid to post forums where you gain credits for posting which you can then withdraw as cash and use it. You can also join sites like UpWork, freelancer and Fiverr where you can do what you are good at like writing, data entry and even programming.

You can also join contentgather and dotwriter and sell your articles.

I am a work-at-home Mom and I totally agree with you. I have actually an account with UpWork though it's kind of congested right now because of the skill sets are to generic already and there's a lot of competition out there. You can also sign up an account with Onlinejobs.Ph. You can also try making money by watching videos thru Snuckls and Baymack. If you want to be a transciber, you may sign up with CastingWords, CrowdSurf, Scribie, GoTranscribe, etc.

questionmark

Yes, there's a lot of websites that offer online jobs that pay you for your work, their only requirement is that you need to do some task and after completing the task that is the time they will pay you. However beware for some money making online job site, you need to research first if they are paying so that you will not scammed. Check the reviews and forums if its legit or not. Anyway i can suggest you try usertesting, instaGC, Fiverr, postloop and globaltestmarket.

anor0428

Yes it is real. Forum writing would be one of the easiest method to earn online income. Once you have joined the forum, you can start learning about different methods like affiliate marketting, blogging, earning through video ads, survey sites, paying apps. There are various ways to choose from, you just have to pick which will work best for you.

Gizamulake07

Yes it is possible! The opportunities are endless, you can sell stuff, make blogs, make a you tube channel and so on. You just have to find the right job for you out there where you are comfortable so that you'll be able to earn money through the things you want to do. Just be careful out there because some are scams, you have to be aware about that as well.

So good luck and I hope you can find what is right for you and I hope you'll earn more than you expect.

jojo_1234

Yes they are for real. One very realistic example of passive income is creating your own YouTube channel. This is after you have qualified for the channel's monetization. The more uploads the more chances to earning that includes number of subscribers and viewers too. So while sitting down and waiting. Your videos on the other hand is earning. If you have noticed a lot of individuals wanted to try YouTube but it is not that easy and can sometimes be frustrating especially if no one is watching your videos. So you can try it to experience passive income generation.

juanmarcuz

Yes that is possible but it takes a lot of time and effort. My first online income was answering surveys, they actually pay after I qualified on three survey out of 25. There are several ways to make money online, but the payment is not really worth the effort that you spent, like watching videos and ads, typing capchas, joining forums, taking surveys, becoming a tester, and etc. The best way to earn with higher payment is if you have skills in communication, marketing, creative design or programming. With those qualities, you could try, creating website, blog, youtube vlog, online jobs like transcriptions, research, being an affiliate through ads, and many more. It is for real. Welcome to the online world. Start your deeper research now.

Gen.fudd

Yes it is possible, I have seen someone who are doing the passive income way as online marketing... It is called Affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is earning thru commision on a certain company. If you are familliar with Lazada, Zalora or Amazon, I heard they are offering commision. You can earn by promoting their product like for example in your blog and if someone clicked on that link and bought it that were you get commision. I hope I was able to help.

pootchieputs

Yes. It is for real. I have tried it myself and I also have friends who have earned money online. It takes you time and effort in order to earn online. But that's not bad especially if you have a lot of free time and you have a good internet connection then you can start making money online. There are lots of ways on how to earn online, you can answer online surveys, be a youtube vlogger, a blogger, you can advertise, you can sell your stuffs online. If you know how to program and create websites then you can sure earn money online. There are also sites where in all you have to do is watch videos and get tickets to win the jackpot. Just be aware of online scams.

fern2x2001

Yes, earning online is for real. Take it from me as an example, I am a youtuber. I upload videos to youtube and as long as there are viewers of my uploaded content, youtube gives advertisements to my videos, then those advertisers pay youtube for showing their advertisements. Then youtube pays me from the revenue they get from the advertisers. So as long as there are people viewing my uploaded videos on youtube, youtube will continue to put advertisements on my videos and continue to receive payments. So it is a form of passive income for me because even I'm sleeping, or doing my usual work I'm still earning money from my uploaded videos in youtube.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.