Best methods to monetize a hobby?

951Temec

Hi, I was wondering if any of you had any methods of monetizing hobbies, I have a number of subject I specialize in and I would love to make a little side money,

Rob Whisonant

If you hobby has a magazine out about it... Grab a few copies and see what ads are in the magazines. This can give you an idea of what sells to other people in the hobby you enjoy.

williamk

A lot of people earn from their hobbies and the best part is that they enjoy when working on them. The is by advertising to your friends and family about the products you can offer, this way you can start earning by referals. The other methods are using social nmedia to post and advertise your work.

mastrodigital

If you have a hobby why not turn it into a blog? You can write about your passion then monetize it with affiliate marketing, dropshipping, e-books, courses, whatever you like.

Affrevenue

The best and easy way to monitize will be creating your own blog and getting adsense approved. If you are getting good traffic on your website you can go ahead with affiliate marketing too. For now start your blog and keep learning about online earning.

Nancy G

Let your hobby be known to family, friends and co-workers. If they appreciate your work, they can be your customer or immediate source of referral. You can introduce your services thru the various social media sites at the least expense. Seek help in creating a blog or video presentation. Once ready to go full swing, explore popular online marketing sites for more exposure.

fern2x2001

One way of monetizing your hobby is to record a video of you doing your hobby and uploading that into youtube. When people starts to notice your videos of your hobby, youtube will place advertisements to your videos and the advertisers will pay youtube for putting up their advertisements, and youtube will pay you because your videos attracts audience or viewers. Another way to monetize your hobby alongside of doing it using youtube is to sell the products of your hobby online. If you like taking photographs, you could sell your stock photos online and people that needs those photos would pay you for them to rightfully use those photos of yours. So that is like hitting two birds at one stone.

petesede

Hi, I was wondering if any of you had any methods of monetizing hobbies, I have a number of subject I specialize in and I would love to make a little side money,
You need some SEO skills, writing skills and video editing skills. But here would be my suggestion.

Make yourself an expert.

Create a blog with How-Tos(adsense), product reviews(affiliate links to amazon)
When you have 20-30 really good How-To articles
Create an eBook
The same 30 articles now have you earning money in 2 different ways

Now
Turn each article into a short 10 minute video on Youtube(adsense)
Take those 30, 10 minute videos and turn them into a course on Udemy or Skillshare.

You now have 4 different products using just those original 30 articles, and thinds like your ebook and online course can be listed on many different sites.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.