Webmaster Sun Login
Not a member yet? Sign up

What made you decide to try to earn money online?

• HOME
  • FORUMS
  • WHAT'S NEW
  • BLOGS
  • MARKETPLACE
  • ADVERTISING
  • SPECIAL OFFERS
  • WEB HOSTING
  • QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    I am a full time mom so i stays at home with my 1 yr old son whole day. Its just my only way to have an extra income.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Being a college student is already hard but being a college student with almost no money at all is much harder. I wanted to save money so I had to study during day time and then work at night but it seemed not enough to sustain my daily expenses and that is why I decided to find a job online so instead of wasting my time scrolling my facebook account, I get to be more productive and earn a little bit more money online.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    From the experience of the people and their proof of payments, since I'm always online I decided to try if it's true, actually like this one. And it's seems that the online job or work is looks like marketing that you need to refer someone to earn more money, a lot of ideas come in attention that there's a lot of source of income in the internet.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Thanks
    I find it interesting when I heard some people are earning money thru online job. So I did made some research and found out some. But I have not yet paid of any online jobe I have entered.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    My salary is not enough to pay tuition fee, food, bills and other expenses. Since, I'm still working, I do sell jewelries, load, food, umbrellas etc. at the office. I of course try online job, if I have free time I can do it at home. Not I'm still thinking how can I earn money aside from selling offline, and I discovered and realized that I can also earn money thru internet, since we have internet at the office and house I can do it as a part time. Still now I'am looking for more opportunities to earn thru internet.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I just felt that I am being dragged to work everyday and it has became very stressful for me. The hassle of waking up early to get to work, having to drive everyday and trying to please my boss just got in my nerves. I just decided that I can still earn money while working at my own time. It was sure hard at first but I would still not give it up over finding a regular job.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    I got interested to work online when I join a networking online. I do a research on youtube how to earn in the said online networking but I suddenly hit the video that caught my attention about how to earn online. That's how I discover that there is a lot of legit online jobs that really pays. Though there is also a lot of scam in here, I'm glad that I was not yet victimized by online scammers.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    The main reason I decided to earn online is my kids. Being a mother of three kids takes a huge responsibility. I can't afford to hire someone to take care of them while doing work away from home. It's like missing precious times with them. Another reason is, my youngest is 2 years old, still needs lot of attention. Maybe when they get older I can finally find a more stable job outside the web.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizamulake07 View Post
    We all had that point when we decided to try to venture into the idea of earning online. How did you guys get into earning online?
    Well, I work full time in an office so additional physical labor would be tiring. Since online jobs are a trend now then why not join
    the flock? right? And online jobs are manageable. You can work on your own convenient time. There are jobs that feels like not jobs at all when in the internet. And also, a lot of offered earnings nowadays are just a click away like pay-per-clicks, watching videos and marketing affiliation. Easy as pie!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I spend almost 12 hours a day everyday surfing the internet including listening and watching to youtube and using my social media accounts. Then after some time I realized that there are so much opportunities of earning online. It's been almost a year until now that I am using the internet to help me earn real money.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I worked for 10 years in a company. I could say that my job in the BPO company was fulfilling but I'm always sleeping at home and I don't enough time for daughter. I only have one daughter and I want to be there for her always. She is not getting any younger and I can see that she is more closer to her dad than me. I feel a bit jealous and I also want to know a lot about my daughter and I want to be there with every activities that she has in school. That's why I decided to work online and so far, I can say that I am happy and I have all my time. I am the boss of my own and I can work anytime I want and still earning a good salary for my family.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I am always passionate about computers and that helps me to know about make money online

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Thanks
    seeing friends making thousands and thousands of dollars.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I always wanted to buy desktop computer and that's one of the reason why I have to find jobs that could add money to my pocket and I can see online jobs are more convenient that others jobs because you don't need to go anywhere else just to apply on, pass resume etc.In online jobs,you have the advantage to get more money depending of the exchange value on your country.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 5/0
    Thanks
    I have tried many ways to earn from different fields, I've been employed from different Companies where I experienced a lot of pressure when it comes to Time Management,almost my whole day was just spent at work,have to wake up early,need to spend 8 hours a day and sometimes need to take an Over time, and going home is not easy because of Traffic.My Salary was not enough due to my expenses,and the Sad thing about that was my salary was not worth enough compared to the effort I gave everyday. My daily routine is boring, I think, I can't grow up in that kind of Industry,I want freedom,so I decided to find another opportunities that would make me happy and satisfied,kind of work that help me grow up,not grow old. Now, I have landed on Online jobs where I think these would help me to earn well,that I can do anytime,anywhere,Time freedom is being gained. hope these would also help me to gain financial freedom,I'm just newbie in this kind of Opportunities and It looks very Interesting and Exciting, I want to learn more about Online Marketing seriously!.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I was encouraged by a friend who is earning now online through paid online surveys, watching videos online like baymack and snuckls. I was encouraged because he showed proofs of payment that they are legit. When I tried one of the sites that he introduced to me, I earned from it and sent it on my paypal account.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Making money online ! Sounds great ! I heard this from my friend , when I got home , I started browsing the net . Then I realize that there are lots of jobs that you can try . I tried one , then decided to try another one. I find it more easy to work online and be more productive during my spare time . Earning extra money is an enjoyable experience .You will just log in , and they will notify you if you have task to accomplish. I do check the site first if it is for real . I don't take risk on online job that ask you to pay them , even though there is a money back guarantee. Check their blogs before engaging yourself first.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    We all had that point when we decided to try to venture into the idea of earning online. How did you guys get into earning online?
    Basically, the reason why is the insufficiency of my salary. I need the extra income that online jobs provide. However, it is so hard to find a legitimate job online. Some just want to create traffic for their own site. Blog owners and content makers profiting at the expense of others.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I find internet jobs an opportunity to increase my income with less effort on my part. We use internet in a large quantity in our daily lives so why not use it for our benefit. One of the major reasons why I want to earn income online is the possibility of making it as my primary source of financial stability without forcing myself to wake up early and burning outy body. This way, I will be able to have time for myself which lessens the stress that are usually the cause of illnesses. I am just grabbing the opportunities presented to me and eventually thru this, I will be able to achieve financial freedom.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I can say that I really wanted to make an extra income, to help my husband with our expenses. My hobby is crochet that was my first time to make money online and it really helped us with our expenses although it's seasonal I can say that I also feel happy with what I'm doing because it also help me feel relax when I feel stress.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Thanks
    I had 9 years of experience in the Corporate World and eventually switched to working online. So, what are the reasons why I chose to work online instead? Well there are many factors actually, the first one would be the stress, the struggle and the inconvenience of commuting in my country. Aside from that, the traffic is too much to handle -- its everywhere and you cannot escape it no matter what you do. Not to mention the Train Rail System we have here, instead of giving us comfort to travel - it gives us more inconvenience - its always not working. Plus we have to budget our fair and our food and when we compute our salary vs the things you need to buy -- You don't even have savings because of it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Thanks
    I was informed by my husband that his cousin Mark is earning much in online works. Even me have personally observed that Mark is earning because of the assets he has now such as brand new vehicle, house and lot, apartments, etc. A month ago, I decided to get into online work. As of now, I am earning but not too much at this time.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 4/0
    Thanks
    Some of my friends own businesses and I was the one who created their logos, flyers, posters and menu. I'm not a graphic artist in profession but my friends told me I have talent for it. Then, one day, my friend who also works online told me to try fiverr or craigslist. I was hesitant at first since I'm not that confident but I've realized there's no harm in trying. I have just started last week and still waiting for my first gig. Then, there's also a youtuber who shared online jobs through his videos and that got me more interested. I am currently unemployed so I think it's the best thing I did to make use of my time.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I am fond of computers and online gaming since in elementary days I use it for entertainment and games but that was then. Now that I have my own family the reason is different it's for earning extra income even thou I have a regular job. Earning more especially online is an experience with enjoyable feeling particularly when getting paid in dollars.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Ar first i am not aware that I can earn money online, and i am struggling paying my bills because sometimes my salary wasn't enough. But I have a friend who was a call center before , and he decided to drop his job as a call center because of his health issue, and he need to stay at home more often and stay away from the pollution, stress of commuting and stress at graveyard shift. So now he applied online as a call center still but it's a home based. And it's a decent job actually and the salary is great. and he mentioned me that the he got a job online and he ask me if i want to earn also thru online, so i say yes.

And i have a part time job online also helps me a lot for my financial billings because i paid my bills from my salary online and it's so amazing. And the salary from my other job is for my self expenses, food ,cloths etc. and at the same time i can now save more now.

Newer Threads

1. williamk
    Fixfast
    Replies: 22 | Views: 1983
    Last post by Fixfast, 01-27-2019, 12:16 PM
  2. sunny_pro
    sunny_pro
    Replies: 5 | Views: 679
    Last post by sunny_pro, 12-17-2017, 03:46 PM
  3. DuyLinh
    DuyLinh
    Replies: 2 | Views: 645