Webmaster Sun Login
Not a member yet? Sign up

What made you decide to try to earn money online?

• HOME
  • FORUMS
  • BLOGS
  • MARKETPLACE
  • ADVERTISING
  • SPECIAL OFFERS
  • WEB HOSTING
  • QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 6/0
    Thanks
    Working in a "traditional eight-hours a day" going to the company where I was employed was monotonous and wearisome to me. Plus, I have to avoid all the inconvenience of traffic jam, people walking in different directions, smokes that irritates my nose, and the unpredictable weather. So, I gave up my job. Then, I've search for a new job in different places where I was hoping to be employed. It was an unpleasant experience to me. I must have the "know who" and "know how" inorder to get in; plus, I have to have the needed skills for the job I was applying to. In addition to that, I needed to pray to be the lucky person from all the queuing applicants. It was very challenging to me finding a good job that fits my skill. I did find a job in the end; however, it wasn't very satisfying job due to the salary that wasn't enough to support my family's need and to pay for our bills. It was also very difficult for us, because I have to live my family at home for work. This was a very unfavorable situation for us as parents of two kids. Since then we tried to seek advice from friends. And one of the idea that stuck in our mind was "why not try to work online?" And so we did! At first we struggled because we have to keep searching for a job online. Then we also have to prepare all our necessary requirements for the online jobs. Luckily, we found a home-based work that fit us. We tried to earn money online saving what we can. Then it became something that we enjoyed, and we kept earning. As a result, we decided to stick to working online, because of the amazing benefits it give. One of the benefits of woking online is, it gives us freedom. We can manage our own time or schedules. We can spend quality time with our kids (except, of course, when working online). We don't need to say "goodbyes" living for work anymore. We can do more while working at home.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    I've seen a lot of ads in the internet that gives online jobs. First I think it is complicated because I'm not sure if my efforts will earn money in the reason that many of these online jobs are just scams. But I try it any way and it I found out that it is easy to earn extra money and there are legit sites that pays.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    When I'm at home, most of my time has been on surfing the web. We are living in the digital age and it only makes sense that information is something that sells well today. My curiosity led me into searching for online jobs. I just wanted to try if I'd be able to earn money on the web. And right now I'm still thinking if I'd be able to find the answer to that question. I am hoping that I'd learn more from joining forums so I could enhance y knowledge and also get to know other people online as well. Peace.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Thanks
    I decided to make money online simply because I want to help my husband earn money to support our daily necessities. To help with paying bills. And I want to make money while I'm in home. Some site I worked was scammed for 30 days they did pay me for worked I done to them. Luckily I find another employer. I've been 2 mos. working for my recent employer luckily they paid me for my work, but in 3rd mo. the company was closed. So I search again for another online job finally I found a good site, hopefully this will help me to pay my bills.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 0/3
    Thanks
    Well instead of burning my spare time scrolling on Facebook or Instagram, I decided to make good use of it and earn during those time. Time is literally gold and I want to make the fullest out of my time.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Its just because of my financial issue that need to be filled up so i decided to find an online job to do it part time just to support my need but in finding online jobs but one day i realize that you can earn big while youre in home and comfort of your house i never expected this kind of income in just online job

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    The mere reason that made me decide to earn money online, is because I want to earn an extra income while surfing with the internet in my present job. It is probably because I only earned a small salary from my current job, due to the high price of the commodities in our location and the necessities to buy our need and wants, I decide to take the opportunity to earn online while doing my job. Even though the money that I am earning in my online job is not as much big as what I am receiving with my salary, but it is already a good help to increase my monthly revenue. I just find it hard at the beginning to look for a a legitimate and well paying online job in the web due to massive scam in the web. But thanks, because all of my hard work and sacrifices are now worth it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 4/0
    Thanks
    At first I am just really curious on the idea of earning online even thought I dont have any idea where to start, what site to work with or what method to use. I thought, one can only earn only if he has a skill to offer. Then I started searching the net for the possible way to do on how to earn online and I was really surprised with the results. The first that I tried was survey sites, I like the idea that I can earn by just answering the survey and I really I could make good amount for that method but I was wrong. Then came PTC sites, I have been to many ptc sites before, was able to make $1 from instagc, but then it was just a one time earning and the rest of the ptc sites that I have joined did not work for me. Then finally, I saw a review from youtube about different paid to post forum sites and from then I was able to make atleast $15 a month. Now I am currently working on 4 paid to post forum sites and I am happy with it not just because of the earning but also for all the knowledge and information that I learn joining these paid to post forums.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizamulake07 View Post
    We all had that point when we decided to try to venture into the idea of earning online. How did you guys get into earning online?
    What made me decide to work online?
    Well, there are many factors to consider, One of which is the long commute that we have in our country not to add the transportation that we have here - its really hard to use the Metro Rail Station which is my main transportation - it does not give you any comfort at all plus the fare is really high. I cannot even save or budget my money for it which sucks.

Aside from that one, the pay is really low -- so if I commute from a far work place and then my salary is low, chances are I will not even earn money while working...

So, I decided to try to work online and see if it will work. So far, I am enjoying working online without the hassle and bustle of commuting. There are still many things that the Online World has to offer and I am here to explore more of those things!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    It all goes back after graduating from high school. When I entered college, I was offered an online university program. The program was kind of new back then but it was great! I can study online with all the advantages of staying at home. I study in my own comfortable space, whenever I want to, without the struggle of daily commuting, etc. The program fits my personality so very well that I decided to try earning money online as I was studying online. I don't have any office based job and I'm actually only working online now.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    Thanks
    I am a mother of 3 kids so I stay at home all the time and I am just making my time useful. This is what I do on my spare time instead of watching tv. If you are serious you can really earn a decent amount and it also helps on our grocery budget. So cheers to other moms out there!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I really made an effort to earn money online to help me increase my earnings as a full time employee. Everyday, I make it a habit to attend to my online jobs to make a few bucks to augment my daily needs. Although I am a neophyte in this online job, I'm trying my best to search for better opportunities online. Even though I am not earning as big as I am receiving as an employee to my current job, but it is much better than nothing at least I am earning while doing my job in the office. It only needs patience and a lot of work in order to achieve a great income. Just keep on trying and researching for something new in the online industry.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I decided to earn money online when i knew that i need some money in order to pay for my tuition fee in school. I was searching for a job for at least a month and i still don't get one. One time i was searching in Youtube for jobs and i saw an online part time job and i tried it and it works. That's why i continue to work in the online job that i applied and i like it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I already reached the level in my life that I can not bear the struggles of going to office everyday, beating the traffic and the everyday sacrifices to meet the deadlines. I learned about the online jobs, at first I thought it is easy to have one and earn money. But, you must really have the patience, perseverance and willingness to learn a new niche in order to have a decent earning. Online jobs gives you freedom to handle your time and have jobs as many as you want but must know good time management in doing this.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I was not satisfied with my regular job.so i decided to explore money by online. Ultimately i got success

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Mainly my reason at first was just for freedom, even though I haven't yet perceived the consequences of earning money online, I still pursued through freelancing. Unluckily at the beginning, everything that's been happening is a failure. But I was able to whether the struggle, because I know the time I invested for this career will be worthwhile. Plus we know how tough it is now establishing for yourself a regular job. So I just put on dedication, determination, passion and discipline for me to learn from failures and overcome negativity.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Well its for my family we all know that this world is so cruel but its is perfectly wonderful we all need to work and work and work to get money and some of us go to abroad or to far places to work there for their love ones so one day i realized what if i find job online and work comfortably in my hope. having also more time with my family so in that day i searched and searched all over the internet but all i found was a scam job that really bring me to depress but i don`t give up on it i keep moving forward and eventually i found one job that is not a scam it really made me happy and proud to work online!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I am always online everyday. There is no days that pass in which I am not online. So if I can use those time to add some money even if its a dime or a dollar, it is a big help. Rather than spending time viewing and browsing all day. Imagine there are millions of person that is always online, some of them are 24 hrs online. If you have are an affiliate of a online shopping website, no doubt 30-40% of the person who will see those posts and advertisement will be interest and can be a potential buyer that will give you the commissions you deserve.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I decided to try and work from home because I have three kids and my husband and I are not comfortable putting them in daycare or public school. He works outside the home and I stay home and homeschool the kids, but our income still needed a boost so I try to find ways to earn a little extra online.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks

Me being a full time mother

First of all, earning money online is as hard as going out and apply for work. However, earning online can save a lot of your time and energy. As a mother, I am really into taking care of my one and only girl. I want to be there for her always and still be able to provide. So I thought of just sit in front of my computer and earn money here. I can say is not that easy too but if you just work on it harder just like doing your best in an interview, your hard-work will be paid off.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Thanks
    We all had that point when we decided to try to venture into the idea of earning online. How did you guys get into earning online?
    I have watched videos in Youtube on how to earn online. I tried a certain website and I later on earned. Then, I tried another site and I found out that it pays good too. So, from that time, I do it as a part of my routine in day to work online.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I'm single plus i don't go out that much. After my eight hours shift at work i have so much spare time so i ask my self, why not use it to earn more money. Nowadays its so hard to live that having one job isn't enough. Plus i love web surfing and playing games.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I decided to earn online when my neighbor asked me if I can do typing job. She said it's an online job and from then on I got curious about online job if it does really exist. I did some research and watched Youtube about it. When they showed payment proof it's really legit. So I decided to give it a try. I needed a part time job so I could earn money while I'm at home. It's really a big help for those seeking to earn income even if you work at home. And I hope online community still continues patronizing this kind of job to help other people.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    The main reason is my girlfriend.

We're in relationship for 8 years now and counting. I feel that I want to marry her this coming year because I love her very much. She also seems to feel the same way as she would hint it through jokes sometimes. Wedding is a very significant event that is why I want it to be memorable and with that it needs careful planning and of course, money.

Currently, I have a stable job at morning as I am a public school teacher. But I am also still helping my family as my father is already retired due to stroke. He has a monthly pension, but it is just enough for his medication. So I have to cover some expenses in our house like electricity, water and food. That leaves me little savings for myself.

So just this month, I decided to try and earn money online. Whatever I will earn here, I'll save it for my wedding, and for the future. So far, my earnings are not that big, but I am optimistic that it will get better soon.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I decided to try earning money online its because I have lacked of money for my tuition fees. So I searched for an legit online money making. Thank God I found one and it has a great help for me to pay for my tuition fee.

Newer Threads

1. williamk
    MyLead
    Replies: 21 | Views: 1814
    Last post by MyLead, 01-14-2019, 12:02 PM
  2. sunny_pro
    sunny_pro
    Replies: 5 | Views: 637
    Last post by sunny_pro, 12-17-2017, 03:46 PM
  3. DuyLinh
    DuyLinh
    Replies: 2 | Views: 608