Webmaster Sun Login
Not a member yet? Sign up

What made you decide to try to earn money online?

• HOME
  • FORUMS
  • WHAT'S NEW
  • BLOGS
  • MARKETPLACE
  • ADVERTISING
  • SPECIAL OFFERS
  • WEB HOSTING
  • QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    I had a job I absolutely loved, but it was only part-time and I wasn't really getting enough hours. It was also a job based in schools, so during vacation times I didn't have a job (and it's hard to get a normal job that fits those times!). I found a freelance website and decided to give it a try, and it worked out really well. I was getting great feedback for every job I did, and the offers kept coming in, so it just kind of stuck.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    I have a full time job and sometimes it just gets so stressful and overwhelming. So I go online to watch videos and stuff until one day I came across a tutorial on how to earn money online. So I grabbed it! But there are a lot of scams out there so be very vigilant. It first started as a curiosity, because I never really thought that I could make real money online so I went to a few sites just to see if it was really working. Then I got my first payout and from there I never stopped until now. Honestly, I don't actually see it as working. For me its more of a play. A form of stress reliever to keep me charged for another day at work, and the best part is, you are earning in the process.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    For me it all started during summer time as a student i don't have allowance during summer time due to no classes and i wanted to buy something online like on steam games. my parents would not give me money so i try finding online part time job and i luckily found one and that makes me enjoy what i like to do with the earnings and also it gives me a lot of new experience in life.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Earning income thru internet gives you enough time to relax. Working less hours than the usual jobs and the potential earnings are huge. You can even start your own business online! We are also aware that not all jobs have high salaries that is why we need extra source of income. You can earn from the internet by doing what you love and you can also earn passively without doing anything. It will give you time for your family and for yourself.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I realized that I got a lot of free time from being a student, those free time only goes to waste on non-sense activities. So i decided to try earning money online, which has a good benefit for me and to my family. The online world has too much to offer, it's very convenient for us.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Thanks
    I was a freelance model before but I got sick and needed to rest at home. I was bored and I wanted to do something productive instead of just laying around. Then I stumbled into a video on youtube, the video summarizes every opportunity there is online so I researched for it then applied, Luckily I got approved so here I am now enjoying the freedom I have.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Nowadays, people are getting more into working online due to its flexibility. Earning extra at home is a great way to help sustain our basic needs. It's a new venture for me that I am looking forward on how things will pan out

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Thanks
    Earning money online is not as easy as getting an actual walk-in job. I used to work in a hospital and then I transfer in feed milling company. Both job requires a lot of your time, which for me is manageable. But there are times when you want to spend holidays with your family or a get-away from home, and you can't because of the responsibility you are tied up with at the office.

In my case, I quit the regular job for personal reason. I never intended to move into working online job. I just stayed as a homemaker, but then, I realized the need of earning extra money as a little share for the house maintenance. So instead of just finishing hundreds of movie in a day, might as well put my time where I can gain.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Because I love using a computer. I love it. I could use the computer for 27 hours straight, lol. That is just me. I also love writing and I discovered that content drives the web. So there is money for me anytime.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizamulake07 View Post
    We all had that point when we decided to try to venture into the idea of earning online. How did you guys get into earning online?
    Well I find it less stressful than doing a physical job or business. One of the best things about doing online work is I get to pick the work I want to do and I can choose the time frame to do it.

Also doing online work translates to more savings and less expenses. You save on gas and car maintainance, savings on food and other bills.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Not well-paid job forced me to search for some extra sources of money, so I've started my journey with moneymaking online.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I have so many free time in browsing in the internet and surfing in my social media account. It came into my mind that instead of wasting my time in doing unneccessary stuffs in the internet, how about I will use this chance and oppurtunity to earn money through online. It can help me in various ways and it is my only way to earn extra income.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 44/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather View Post
    I was a freelance model before but I got sick and needed to rest at home. I was bored and I wanted to do something productive instead of just laying around. Then I stumbled into a video on youtube, the video summarizes every opportunity there is online so I researched for it then applied, Luckily I got approved so here I am now enjoying the freedom I have.
    If you don't want to be stressful when working online as working on jobs/works as a freelancer then I would suggest you start with blogging, If you succeed with a blog with huge traffic, you can earn more from online without spend too much effort like a freelancer.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    As i have many vacant time online, i might as well give it a try to venture into something that can help me earn more and help my finances. I did once joined a forum and have been paid but its not easy to reach a payout then. It was just a try. Now i can see a lot of advertisement for online jobs and i hope i can find one that really pays. An added information and knowledge we can have on this site is more than of a bonus to us. So i will be trying and make it good this time to find what's best for me.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I've read a lot of successful stories through online jobs so I was inspired to join. I want to earn extra because my salary is not that big. So I started to watch inspiring videos that would help me learn more.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I'm quite an introverted person so working online just suits my personality. Moreover, I am in charge of my own time. With the right skills and tools, you can also earn more money online than working a 9-5 job (at least in my country where the wages are low).

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I resigned from my previous job to find another job which will benefit me more and helps me grow professionally. During my unemployed days, I have intended my time browsing the internet and social media, until I've seen some posts on making money online and that is where I started joining group on earning money online. I have seen different opportunities and techniques kn making money online. However, we should be careful for there are others who are just scammers, that is why I always searched for reviews before signing up on a certain site. As of now, I haven't earn big money online and I am working on it now.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizamulake07 View Post
    We all had that point when we decided to try to venture into the idea of earning online. How did you guys get into earning online?
    Losing my job and not getting one.
    I had no other alternative and I'm v.happy now that I choose earning online via freelancing.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    It's basically the freedom in it. Working and earning online is very flexible and rewarding. At the same time you can manage your time easily within your specifications. Although earning may not be easy, but it all depends on your capability and skills.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    As the "need and want" of people shifts from offline to online, it's really predictable that people would also shift their businesses, and also think ways to earn money, from offline to online. Not to mention the range one could achieve in targeting their niche and possible customers. The wider the range of customers reached, the better the possibility of getting a sale or getting hired or earning money online

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I'm a teacher on break. I am currently taking up my Masters degree that is why I decided to look for other means of earning. I really am in need of online job to finance my graduate studies. Hope you can also help me out in looking for more ways to earn online. Thanks!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I started searching into ways of earning online money because my income wasn't nearly close to what I needed in the moment and what I wanted to be satisfied for me and my family. I struggled a lot but thankfully I was able to find some awesome ways that helped me a lot and changed my life upside down.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Hello dears! I started making money on the Internet graphic design: logos, business cards. Various elements for websites: icons, caps. He also wrote articles on various topics. In General, good stable part-time job =)

Quote Originally Posted by RhealaineS View Post
    I'm a teacher on break. I am currently taking up my Masters degree that is why I decided to look for other means of earning. I really am in need of online job to finance my graduate studies. Hope you can also help me out in looking for more ways to earn online. Thanks!
    Based on my experience, one of the options is graphic design. If you know photoshop or Illustrator, if to find its "niche", can be a good idea to earn some money. Only one thing - you need a portfolio. If it's not there, it's okay. You can do several works "for feedback". =)

Newer Threads

1. williamk
    Fixfast
    Replies: 22 | Views: 1983
    Last post by Fixfast, 01-27-2019, 12:16 PM
  2. sunny_pro
    sunny_pro
    Replies: 5 | Views: 679
    Last post by sunny_pro, 12-17-2017, 03:46 PM
  3. DuyLinh
    DuyLinh
    Replies: 2 | Views: 645