What made you decide to try to earn money online?

Gizamulake07

We all had that point when we decided to try to venture into the idea of earning online. How did you guys get into earning online?

williamk

I love surfing the net and somehow I found out it was not hard to earn money online, only to discover there are many scams out there. With that and many frustrations it made me to find more ways fo earnig and I kind of found genuine sites to earn from online.

Rob Whisonant

Well I actually created a software program for the medical billing niche way back before the net was popular. The company that was selling it screwed me out of several hundred thousands of dollars after several years. The net was just starting to get popular at that time. I thought... Hmmmm.... Let's try to sell it on the Internet. It worked very well and made us a lot of money. The rest is history. :)

yahm2001

My kids are the most reasonable why I decided to go online jobs. I have a small business at home but for me its not enough to sustain our needs eventhough we're both working. I thought it help if i add online job to earn additional income. Instead of wasting my time surfing and watching tv why not for earning money online. Besides helping my husband I enhance also my other skills in internet marketing.

DuyLinh

I'm looking for a real business and freedom.

Make money online could give me both. Make money online in my opinion, it is a real business

That's it.

Barakobryan

When i get bored surfing the net, I'm on the stage where I lose interest watching movie online, playing online games, and there's nothing i can do online anymore.

When I realize why not earn money online, instead of wasting my time on useless stuff. Then I started searching how to earn money online.

There's a lot of scam online, but I find a few site who pay money online.
Earning money online is quite hard, unless you have a lot of knowledge about being Developer or related to programing, and creating sites.

Becoming famous on social media is one of the best way to earn money online, or creating video and blogs.

grchl0513

I'm looking for more opportunities outside my comfort zone, also to learn, to gain experience and trying to successful in this kind of field. For me it's risky because you invest your time and energy. I tried to apply to several home based jobs (I prefer jobs that does not relate in phone and video calls because that's my weakness) but none of them hire me. I tried to apply in data entry job, transcriber, etc. And now I'm studying affiliate marketing and taking my chances if it will work for me. Hopefully and I'm praying that someday I will find the perfect home based job for me.

leidelmo10

My husband and I decided that I have to resign and look after our kids. So now I am a full-time mom but still I want to help my husband with our expenses. In my free time I always surf the net and watch videos from youtube. But then I realized I can make money out of it. So instead of wasting my time, I tried to earn money online. I always do thorough research about the site whenever I plan to join just to make sure it is not a scam.

kevinfeb4

I wanted to buy all these things for my family, like new clothes, new gadgets, new appliances, etc. So I decided to earn a little extra from the comfort of my own home. So I searched Youtube for people who actually had first hand experience regarding this matter. It was confusing at first since there were a lot of things to setup and things to remember, but when I got my first paycheck, it was all worth it. Now, I just do this on my spare time yet, it pays handsomely. :)

Pearl88

I decided I wanted to start making money online when I started having children. I love being with and around my children. I don't trust any babysitters or daycares. I'm a stay at home wife also known as a homemaker and I like to make money while monitoring my children at the same time. It's a lot of freedom involved in this type of job and I am my own boss.

ColdFlameChris

I get tired of going to the office, face the never-ending traffic, pollution, high lifestyle, etc. I decided to earn my living through online jobs because it's super convenient and less-hassle. You can work anytime/anywhere you want. I wish all the jobs are available online. Imagine, it will definitely lessen the traffic because all the employees are working to each of their homes and they don't need to worry about the traffic. You don't also need to spend your money for the fair, no need to eat your lunch at an expensive cafeteria/restaurant/fast food. Everything is so convenient. The downside is, you don't have any interaction to your co-workers, jobs are not consistent, and hard to find decent online jobs. I'm a transcriptionist and doing some other stuff online as well to earn money. Hope, you're also happy in the decision that you make. :)

Gen.fudd

We all had that point when we decided to try to venture into the idea of earning online. How did you guys get into earning online?
I have plenty of time staying here at home. And since I am always at the front of the computer. That made me think to do something more productive and earn money by doing something that I like at the same time. I have read blogs and seen vlogs of different ways to earn thru online that is how I started to get some interest.

TheAuthor

Interesting question, for me it all started around 2011 with a single email. I will never forget the program offered in the email called Commission Cash Code, it didn't work for me perhaps because I hadn't the foggiest what I was doing. Nevertheless, it triggered a fascination with the logic behind the concept of actually making money online. My journey got me started with affiliate marketing, and boy did I not realize what I was getting myself into. It's NOT as easy as is often suggested and my journey soon introduced me to blogging from where I never looked back...

mildredtabitha

I tried applying a real life job for two years in my country but I could not get any. There is also no guarantee that completing a degree will get you a job. Even though am still younger, I just want to be able to depend on myself.

I searched for real life jobs online. I found many in my town but I did not qualify. I landed on a link that directed me to a ptc site. It was scam but that is when I learned it was possible to earn online. I wrote articles and joined a Facebook group for online article writers.

argel241

Well, as a mom staying at home I have to find a job where I can earn extra income while at home.And there is various jobs opportunity online to try with.

I think online job is the common jobs for those who are just staying at home.

jeksaturday

I loved my job before. The people, the perks, the income. What made me uncomfortable anymore is the struggle, just to go to work every day. You know the traffic, getting up early, the rush just so you won't be late. The reason I transitioned from office-based work to online money making is to enhance my skill set, I am looking for better opportunities online. I’m trying to find myself time freedom where I am in the comfort of my own home and I can be with my family while doing my work.

Nancy G

I am at that point in my life where I am tired of going through the hassles of commuting to work and back home like beating the traffic jam, struggles in getting public transpotation during peak hours or bad weather. Getting more free time, flexible hours and my love to surf the internet are my triggers to try to explore opportunities of earning money online. I know everything is not easy at the start. We must start somewhere, test the waters before leaving our permanent jobs. What truly matters is your commitment to make your decision a success. Then you will reap what you sow. Stay positive always !!!!

JouvanJohnson

I started because I wanted to make some money from home so I was Googled it. Made a few websites and made a few dollars here and there but never took it serious. Then a few years later someone invited me to an even in London where people were making $100k+ and millions online. My mind was blown and I was hooked from then

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.