How do I get followers for Instagram?

williamk

I have seen posts about people getting 500+ followers on Instagram a day. Is this possible or is there some type of app that is used to achieve this?

jessicarousey

In my experience, I wasn't able to encounter an app that helps you get 500+ followers on IG a day, but I do know, some sites offering such services. What you've seen are maybe the product/output of these type of services. orr...

For organic way of earning more followers in IG (recommended)
there are several ways to do gain it, some of it are:
Take advantage of hashtags, but don't overdo it
Promote it on your other social media platforms
Stay active and engaging

there are more plenty ways, good luck with your endeavors!

seorocks

There are quite a few ways in which you would be able to gain followers on instagram. Some of the methods which I have successfully utilized in the past are:

-Follow unfollow method:
I regularly follow 20 to 25 people each and every hour. In most of the cases, if your account is a genuine one, you would be able to get at least 20% of them to follow you back.

-Leaving comments:
The more you interact with other people on their profiles as well as pictures, the greater would be the number of followers which you can get on your account. That is why, genuine interactions would always get you followers.

-Holding contests:
Holding contests as well as giveaways can easily gain you a lot of followers.

With the help of these techniques, I have grown my followers from 200 to over 12,000.

jojo_1234

Followers can never be achieved over night. I have my own instagram account and I have to promote it thru facebook. I guess a quick answer to your question is to achieve move followers on instagram is if you have a lot of followers already on facebook. Interesting photos and captions also help promote your account on instagram. In my experience most of them show off skin just to allure suffers to click and check your photos and if they get interested an instant follower. So why don't you give it a try.

eeecentric

Everything online is interconnected, so I would take advantage of that. For example, on Facebook you can link your Instagram account. You can link your blog to your Instagram account, and your Instagram account to your blog. By linking everything, the online reach goes further, theoretically gaining more views and followers.

I would also suggest following accounts with similar interests and circles, and perhaps a few accounts outside of these interests. If the subject of your account has neutral associations (for example a DIY arts and crafts account) I would stay away from following heavily weighed topic accounts such as political affiliations and other controversial accounts. If someone were to see what accounts you are following, they might not want to follow a brand or account that has certain views. By keeping clear of strongly tied accounts, your audience might be more open to following you.

Continually post on your account, but don't post more than once or twice a day. People might not want to follow someone who fills up their feed with all one account.

Use holidays and hashtags together to reach people celebrating the holiday.

There are some Instagram accounts that claim they will get you a large amount of followers, but I don't think that is a good idea, just because I think it seems too good to be true. But that's just my personal opinion.

I hope this helps!

victoroj

To get Instagram followers you can try to use hashtags. It's a very effective way to increase your following. But it's also recommended that you follow them back. Also, posting good quality photos is one way to attract followers. Having good content is always a better idea.

Catherine Martin

I have never intentionally attempted to increase followers but I have noticed a trend that occurs. When I follow a group of similar instagrams in a short span of time (for example, wedding planners) over the next couple of days I usually have 5-10 different wedding based instagrams follow my account. I’m sure this is some kind of marketing technique that I dont really understand, but still, it may help you in a small scale way!

CookieRunner

With my IG Account, I made an account simply by having a personal diary / photo blog wherein I could post pictures, make my friends see it and post memorable photos -- something that I could look back when I feel reminiscing. :rolleyes2:

I have posts where I cook healthy meals for my fitness journey without realizing that there are numerous of other people whom I don't know and they follow me without following them back. So, what do I mean with what I am telling you? I think it works to gain followers who share the same interests that you have and putting hashtags which is relevant to you / your product.

You can also do the follow them and follow you back method wherein its feasible to do it. I believe that one cannot gain many followers overnight. It can happen but with known people I guess.

HazelDJ

You can get many followers in Instagram if you have a business that gives big discounts from time to time. It means the sale is not for one time only but rather it is a usual event. Through this, many will follow your Instagram and watch out for the incoming sale. For example, you are selling famous beauty products that many ladies are patronizing it. So, make a post regarding that big sale discounts.

JB Fernandez

You may use different hashtag that is already popular and widely use. In that way, you can gain more exposure since most of the people in the instagram is stalking what's the new trending hashtag. Also, don't forget to incorporate an interesting photo or post with your trending hashtag to be use so you could catch attention and possible followers.

trendjing

I have seen posts about people getting 500+ followers on Instagram a day. Is this possible or is there some type of app that is used to achieve this?

Having thousands of followers on Instagram might say that you are a celebrity or one of the elite people in the society. Well if not, you can still attract followers on your account.

You can share your IG account on your other social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Youtube. By doing this, people will visit your Instagram. You just make sure that you will post high quality and interesting pictures. Avoid posting duplicate pictures of yourself because people might get bored on looking at it. You can also use hashtags so people who are searching might go on your feed.

Danalana

First, make your content interesting. Then use a lot of hashtags. You can also use the followforfollow hashtag to get an initial 100 people to follow you.

edwardkenway

For making more followers on instagram you can do instagram contest. You can share your videos or photos in different social media, because of social media have lots of visitors, so here you can get great opportunity to get more traffic. Here you can also do instagram contest prize this will be more fun, this will help to get more followers. Rules option in instagram contest can be another great platform for getting more visitors, it's like for example: for this content you have to tag at least one friend, this could be more helpful to get more traffic on instagram.

iamsupermensch

In order for you to gather many followers, you need to post interesting pictures, entertaining videos, etc. Gathering a large number of followers cannot be attained just overnight. You can try to provide creative contents in your Instagram so that many followers can be interested in you.

kaisantos222

If you are already famous you can easily get 500+ followers or even more by simply posting a simple hashtag. But if you are not famous don't lose hope because there are still simple ways to gain followers in Instagram. For me the most effective way to gain followers on Instagram is try to have a nice conversation with people on a certain post. Watch on topically relevant and trending hashtags or participate in massively popular conversations or follow famous people.

seo_king

You can do many things but the quick fixes would involve you spending a lot of money. You can buy followers or buy shout outs from popular accounts. If you're really serious you can even buy and re-brand an already popular account. But these are risky.

There are also plenty of ways to organically grow your Instagram account. You can use carefully researched hashtags. You can interact with and follow other users(which has the likelihood of them following you back).Create quality content and be prepared to spend a whole lot of time collecting followers. It takes time, unless you're very lucky.

Whatever you do, don't do the "trick" where you follow people, wait for them to follow you back and then unfollow them to make it seem like you're very popular.

gracadedues

You can buy fake followers that are bots. Or you can get real followers through shoutouts. Just make sure it is in a relevant niche and that your page is setup to connect with your audience and get them engaged... else they will leave of boredom and disconnect.

youngceaser

What worked best for me and my profile @youngceaser123 was posting on a daily basis + sending 300+ likes and comments per day.
All these people followed back and engaged with my content!

JamesAnam

No Doubt Instagram presence is increasing these days and therefore its marketing tools are also increasing in the industry. Instagram followers are very important esecially for celebraties. If I talk about myself that I have been really very benefical in increasing my following to over 3k in just a month by using Instagram Auto liker tools and also getting comments from people on daily basis as well.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.