Is that Solo Ads still work?

DuyLinh

Hello there!

Recently i bought a lot of solo ADS

I got crazy leads but one thing pretty wired

The rate of open emails is low

I already tried my best to tell them (my prospects) to check their email in the thank you page

But the rate of open still low

Do you have any idea about this?

Thank you!

Rob Whisonant

Open rates are not really accurate to begin with. The email reader has to load an image (pixel) to count as an open. Many default to not loading images. So your count is going to be lower than your actual open count.

Now for solo ads. There are tons of solo ad sellers that sell crap traffic and bot traffic. You have to be careful what solo ad sellers you buy from. Take the time to check the IP addresses of the traffic a solo ad seller is sending you. Look for proxies, servers etc sending traffic. If the vast majority of the traffic is not coming from actual ISPs, you are getting scammed.

Daniel Cortes

It has happened to me too… some sellers send garbage clicks and won't use the buyer list they sell to themselves. Sometimes they use bot traffic like Rob Whisonant said.

When you buy solo ads, you can use a tool called ClickMagick, it will expose click fraud.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views