What is your online business?

DuyLinh

There are a lot of opportunities out there!

But for me, affiliate marketing is the best. I love it
Because i actually could make money online even while i slept

What is yours?
Why?

I would love to hear from you!

Anelize1019

Content marketing and social media promotion. Actually, my content provides leads also when I am sleeping. :)) I know it sounds a little crazy. Good content has its own life.

CookieRunner

I am new with exploring businesses online. It is intriguing and I guess I can be resourceful and I can excel in this kind of work. I would be venturing on selling online and searching for part time jobs for the meantime and when I could say that I am already and expert, I would be applying for jobs as a Virtual Assistant and learn from there.

kevinfeb4

Best answer
I do UserTesting for 5-20 minutes per test, and I earn around $10 each time. It's not really a business but a sideline from which I earn extra cash for the rainy days. :) I'm also looking into other ways I could make money, this thread is perfect for people who wants to discover tested ways on how to earn! :) Thank you for starting this thread! :)

Jhengszki

Affiliate marketing, drop shipping, online surveys and selling crocheted stuffs. This is my business. I am not satisfied with one. In todays world, many things can happen in just one click! One click can give you a sale, a decline or a referral. It is difficult to put all these things into one perspective, but we can! If we have courage and hope. And I have been accepted here, with the approval of that one click!

leidelmo10

I have tried online selling. From perfumes, accessories, clothes, etc. And now I am focusing on my made to order dress or gown for babies to little girls. But still it is not enough to cover our expenses. Now I am trying to look for other ways to earn online. As per watching youtube, most of them recommend affliate marketing. I will try to learn how it works and hopefully I could start as soon as possible.

Pearl88

That's a really good question. I don't have one myself but I have been thinking of a few. What you said about making money while sleeping sounds absolutely perfect to me. I think I would want my own social site about religion. But it would be one religion only.

DuyLinh

That's cool! You are the first one i met that could do a lot of things at the same time

I can imagine, must be tons of effort. But as you said. If you willing to pay the price, willing to take action, courage and hope

We can do and achive so many things.

For me, i only focus at one thing and try to be really master it.

KamFatz

I run a digital publishing and consulting company. I do some affiliate marketing but it's not the main source of revenue. the main source of revenue is creating and publishing information products. Also coaching and consulting produces a lot of income.

Gizamulake07

I have tried several online business but currently, I'm doing affiliate marketing, online surveys, and selling different merchandise.

I try to explore into what's hot nowadays but so far I'll limit my options first. I may not have the evidence yet that I have made my online business a great success, but eventually with hard work and commitment, I can get there. I hope you'll have you'll prosper with your personal online businesses my friend.

shanejhane

Hi, now my I'm selling dish washing liquid, soap, fabric conditioner, detergent powder and water. Since I'm not renting a own space, online selling really help me to promote my business in easy and less expenses way.

ion

Selling Motorcycle parts, affiliate marketing, And collecting some free bitcoins online . And Lately when i learn how to make ice cream, I advertise my ice cream business also.

fern2x2001

Well, if you consider earning money from uploaded videos on youtube an online business, then that is my online business as of now. I upload my videos on youtube and as viewers of my videos increase, youtube puts advertisements on my videos. Then the advertisers pays youtube, then youtube pays me. Right now i have two channels in youtube, one is about electronics tutorial and the other is cooking tutorial videos which i both love.

StevenLucas

Affiliate marketing via email marketing - which also means list building, product creation and helping others. I put up some YouTube videos when I can and offer free advice to boost my expert status and credibility.

It's all coming together quite nicely.

Keibah

Affiliate marketing works absolutely well. I also have a handful of paid forums where I earn decent amounts from. I'm never lucky with surveys but I intend to start off my Own YouTube channel. One isn't just enough.

Josephhama

Affiliate marketing is the one am busy with this days. Haven't quite hit the big ticket yet but am sure soon I will making it as i am getting better and better.

nilpotter

There are a lot of opportunities out there!

But for me, affiliate marketing is the best. I love it
Because i actually could make money online even while i slept

What is yours?
Why?

I would love to hear from you!
Mee too. As well as Digital Marketing can get well also.

jjmatthew95

Now I am opening a PR agency and I can say that there are small problems with this. You need to work very hard to open it and make the business profitable.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.