Review my blog for me

mildredtabitha

mythinkingcapacity.blogspot.co.ke
This is the link to my blog. I haven't been active but there are enough posts to help you review it. I want to know if it qualifies to be monetized. If it doesn't qualify monetization, can I sell it and at what price? Also, what can I do to improve it because I seem to run out of content.

Your comments and criticism will be highly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

ahmed

the layout looks good if the blue background image was all over the background it would look very nice.

paulamichaela

Hello Mildred

Capture.jpg

I was reading the post you made and that's the "Let Go" because I can relate to the pain that you've been through. Letting go of someone is not really easy and the part I quote you here "He promised you forever. But forever is now a distant memory." is really sad. Your website is okay and you should do blogging more. I can say that they are really from the bottom of your heart. You are good and experiences you've bee through is a lot and I can feel it. Let's go with the website review (this is not related to the posts but just the website like the background and the design) the colors and font are both good. The only thing that's hard for me to read the rest of your post is this big and long barrier that blocks the rest of the posts that I want to read.

HazelDJ

Well, I read your posts on your website. I was surprised! I learned many things. I like your topics. You even quoted Bible verses. That is nice because we should apply in our lives about what the Lord says. I just want to make a comment about the color of your website, to put bright colors on it. So that it will jive on the topic that you have. Personally, I am more attracted to read blogs with nice colors surrounding in it. I hope that this will let you think as a sort of suggestion. But it is up to you whether you take it or not. There is no problem. Generally, your blogs are great, indeed!

mildredtabitha

Well, I read your posts on your website. I was surprised! I learned many things. I like your topics. You even quoted Bible verses. That is nice because we should apply in our lives about what the Lord says. I just want to make a comment about the color of your website, to put bright colors on it. So that it will jive on the topic that you have. Personally, I am more attracted to read blogs with nice colors surrounding in it. I hope that this will let you think as a sort of suggestion. But it is up to you whether you take it or not. There is no problem. Generally, your blogs are great, indeed!

I can't think of any bright colors but I will appreciate if you suggest for me. :D

the layout looks good if the blue background image was all over the background it would look very nice.
Thank you for the feedback. I will try and get more blue background images.

View attachment 2282

I was reading the post you made and that's the "Let Go" because I can relate to the pain that you've been through. Letting go of someone is not really easy and the part I quote you here "He promised you forever. But forever is now a distant memory." is really sad. Your website is okay and you should do blogging more. I can say that they are really from the bottom of your heart. You are good and experiences you've bee through is a lot and I can feel it. Let's go with the website review (this is not related to the posts but just the website like the background and the design) the colors and font are both good. The only thing that's hard for me to read the rest of your post is this big and long barrier that blocks the rest of the posts that I want to read.

Thank you for the feeback. The barrier is part of the template but I am still looking for ways to remove it. Thanks for reading the post too.

robertmonte15

for blogging, definitely white background helps to emphasize your contents more. use catchy images that relates to your contents. apply clickbait on your content titles to make it more catchy and humorous. as for the site design, it really needs some work, tiled based contents are better and you can gain more clicks as well as you can display more ads. the spacing of each content is too much so the user have to scroll a lot to navigate through your feed.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views