• REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 23/0
    Thanks

Why work online?

We all have reasons why we chose to earn online. Some for extra cash. Others say it's the only way to earn. So how did you conclude to yourself to work online?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizamulake07 View Post
    We all have reasons why we chose to earn online. Some for extra cash. Others say it's the only way to earn. So how did you conclude to yourself to work online?

Working online is better than staying idle. It also prevents my mind from over thinking and creating problems that are not there. When you don't have a real job in life but you are able to work online, it makes you happy knowing that you have a source of income.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    I am looking for better opportunities. I’m trying to find myself time freedom where I can be with my family while doing my work.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 2/0
    Thanks
    Working online makes full use of your time while you are using internet. There are so many opportunities available for you not only to explore but also to earn extra money or make a living out of it. Online jobs allow people the flexibility of working at home or any place they prefer, at preset schedules and conditions thus allowing more free time to attend to other personal or domestic needs. If you are sick and tired of all the hassles in commuting to work daily, keeping a regular routine job or rendering overtime at the expense of not having time to your family, the option of working online may be worth considering.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Thanks
    I work online because I need to take care of my little one. Working online is somehow a sideline to have extra income for our needs. I can get hands-on with her and also, get paid for tasks in the comfort of our home.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    There are a lot of reasons why a person get to work online. One is they need additional cash for their pocket, others want to just try how it feels to earn online and the rest is that is their main source of income. Honestly for me there is really nothing wrong to earn some extra cash especially just my doing certain specific task. What is important is earning them in a honest and proper way.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Well maybe because many of us doesnt satisfied to what they are earnibg in their physical so then they will looking for an alternative way to earn money and that is an online job.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 2/0
    Thanks
    Working online has a lot of advantages, having more time with the family is the most beneficial thing on this career. Your time is more flexible, which you you can discussed with your employer. Next is that you don't have to go to office, commuting is very stressfull especially if you are living in a country where traffic is difficult. It can also let you work more productive because of a less stressfull environment.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    Working online is the only option for me since I am just staying at home taking care of my baby.It's a good opportunity for me to earn extra income than doing nothing at all.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Some people work online mainly because of the various advantages that they get from doing it.
    Number one is convenience. Working online saves people from the hassle of getting dressed everyday, preparing early, traveling to work, etc. which are only some of the typical things that an 'employed' individual do in the physical world. When you're working online, you don't have to get dressed or be in a uniform. You do not also have to travel and expend money for it. So who would not want that, right?
    Aside from that, some people also want to work online because some online jobs are actually paying better compared to the jobs that are available within their vicinity. For an instance, in my case, I chose to work online because the salary is higher compared to that of the jobs which are available in my town. So given that, why would I want to leave the comfort of my home and go to a 'real' job if I can stay within it and even earn a higher salary? Who in his/her right mind would choose otherwise?
    That is why some people choose to just stay at home and look for an online job.
    But of course, it is not easy, it was never easy, and it will never be.
    In the end, all you need to do is just to be patient and give your best at every opportunity that is given to you.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Why not?! Working is better than doing nothing whether it is online or offline. Specially if you have the time to do it, why not use that free time to earn money rather than just sit and do nothing. Specially if you are in front of the computer, using the internet for some other non profit reason or just to kill time. Why not use that time to work and earn online? Which is one of the strong points of working online. You get to make money while by working at the comfort of your own home at your own pace. There are a lot of advantages of working online which is why people are starting to notice the internet as one of viable ways to make an income for themselves.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I'm much comfortable working online, Its a opportunity for me because I'm a mother, while working I'm still taking care of my child. I'm still have a extra income to support the needs of my child.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    People work online to make extra cash apart from full time job or be your own boss.

I work online because I want to become my own boss. But you should only think about Work Online fully once your online business revenue is sufficient to make your ends meet which should be observed over a period of time.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    To begin with, I don't like being ordered around by somebody. Needless to say, I despise regular work. I also can't stand the thought of having to wake up early and work 8 hours a day and earn more than a bit the minimum wage. Sure I don't make a lot of money online but at least I get to work on my own terms. That is something I will never give up for a regular job.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    It's a nice question, on my part, I used to find an online job because I need an extra income and for me working online is the best option to earn extra money. Working online is so convenient, all you need is to have a computer and internet connection and we can also earn money with our phone. Some apps give you cash via PayPal and some are gift card which you can use in shopping online. There's a lot of opportunities online that could help you turn some extra cash which cost you nothing and I think it's the nicest way to earn and that's that's reasons why I used to work online during my free time at least I can have some extra cash in my pocket.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizamulake07 View Post
    I do have a full time job but I still prefer to work online as my part time job. My salary is not enough to compensate my daily needs that's why I work online even though I only earn small amount. It is better than do nothing at all. But for now, I am trying my best to learn more about freelancing and how does it work so I could find good pay jobs online.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Thanks
    I have been working with different Industries, jobs and different locations for 9 years straight. I live in the Philippines and commuting is so hard and so stressful here. Aside from being stressed going to work and going home, its not cheap for the fare. Most of the jobs here is very far from my home that's why I opted to stay at home and look for online jobs instead. There are so may perks working at home - no commute, no fares, no stress going to work and of course being with my family all the time.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Well of course we have different reason why we choose to work online, for me aside from I want to earn extra money, Its really convenient since I just only need a laptop and internet connect and that's it I can work anywhere.
    While working online I can also take care my son and do my household chores, and lastly I don't need to commute everyday and the best is I don't a boss.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Given: 4/0
    Thanks
    Depending on your skill/niche/service, working online can have a lot of advantages. The best thing about working online, in my opinion, is that you've opened yourself up to a global clientele. Or at least the ability to search worldwide for work in your specific skill. The second reason why I work online is the flexibility of my schedule. Usually, people who work online have more time on their hands. This is when time management becomes crucial throughout your day in order to be efficient. Bascially, what I've done is allocate all the time I put towards online leisure (gaming, video streaming, etc) into building a steady passive income. So now what I'm able to do is balance a part-time job offline, while my passive income makes up the rest. What I'm attempting to do is make a shift to being full-time online. But at least for right now I'm in the best of both worlds, while still earning enough to take care of my obligations. But those are the reasons why I work online.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mildredtabitha View Post
    Working online is better than staying idle. It also prevents my mind from over thinking and creating problems that are not there. When you don't have a real job in life but you are able to work online, it makes you happy knowing that you have a source of income.
    I agree! Definitely! I hate being idle. I hate wasting time. I work online and I'm happy about it. Not just online but it's also home based. I just have to stay at home, do my job, drink coffee on break times, no traffic, no annoying co- workers and of course I am holding my own time. I am my own boss.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I earn some extra cash online, it's better you earn some extra cash than laying on a bed doing nothing, I earn some extra cash through postloop.com or any sites that legitimate.

People now a days is working online but sad to say there is no benefits working online or freelancer.
    Unlike Regular jobs for example in the Philippines all workers have there own benefits like SSS, GSIS, PhilHealth, life insurances, retirement pay or pensions.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Working online is ideal for me. I'm a mother of 10 years old. I was working abroad for six years. I find working online or home based jobs is a way for me to cope up with that number of years I wasn't with my partner and daughter. Working online means to say that I can manage how would I like to be. I can fulfill my motherly role and as partner. I'm the boss and the mentor of my own business.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks

Why Work Online?

Working online is always better than the conventional way of getting up and working in an office from eight to five and wait for thirty days to get a salary, which will be heavily taxed after all. While working online, one will save the cost of commuting to and from work everyday. It is flexible as one can actually choose the time which they want to work and the duration of the work. You don't have to sit all day from morning to evening working in a boring office. While working online, one can choose the environment in which to work. You can work from the house, the park, the restaurant or anywhere else where one feels motivated to work, so long as there is internet connection. Working online is always cool. I do it and I don't have any regrets.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Working online jobs are just extra incomes for me. Because I do want to earn also on field. I can't imagine working that long online, it's not healthy to work that long, you have to organize well your activity, it may be doing your sales work at a certain time then be with friends, plan an outdoor activity and etc. We should do something aside from online jobs in order to expand your horizon, learn and earn more.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    For someone who is so tired of the 9 to 5 dog eat dog world, having a job online or a home-based source of income is a refreshing notion. The 9 to 5 "rat race" has been getting to me for the over 30 years I've been in it. The thought of being your own boss, managing your own time and working when you want to sounds appealing. Although, I do admit, there is a temptation to be lazy at home compared to driving to the office and spending the day with eyes and ears all around you. I think though, given the proper opportunity, one can discipline oneself and get motivated to work as hard as he did in the office environment. Working online whether to supplement income or full time would be beneficial. As much as I spend online (even at work), I can manage to do all my social media business, as well as work online and earn a living. The only problem is finding "that" particular online job which will pay enough to support my lifestyle while working online full time. Is there such a site? I haven't been lucky enough to find a site that pays enough for me to quit my full time job. Hope its out there somewhere. A little diligence might pay off.

Newer Threads

1. Gizamulake07
    Louieee
    Replies: 8 | Views: 654
    Last post by Louieee, 12-03-2017, 08:08 AM
  2. yahm2001
    vinvill
    Replies: 11 | Views: 841
    Last post by vinvill, 11-18-2017, 03:04 PM
  3. Gizamulake07
    juniree08
    Replies: 7 | Views: 503