Best practice to learn programming quick

Gizamulake07

Hey guys, i'm currently trying to learn coding and I'd really like to hear any advice to learn it much quicker.

Jud

You can learn programming any time you want you can search some tutorial out there it's a lot of them example codeacademy, lynda.com, threehouse, tuorialspoint and many more. About learning programming quickly is you should passionate for it or you love it not just because you want it for a job. You should have enough time practicing programming and never stop practicing learning programming is a lifetime lesson to be learn if you like it other wise don't take it. And one more thing there are so many programming languages you can choose what suit to you.

achat

The best way to learn programming is through practice. Try practicing with simple programs then progress with harder ones. Just remember, have fun doing it because that is where the learning lies.

Rob Whisonant

What type of coding are you wanting to learn? Are you wanting to just create a website or build an application that runs on the web? Or are you wanting to learn how to program desktop applications?

Dictator20

Try installing Visual Basic into your laptop or desktop use it as your practicing platform, you can type codes in there. It is not so hard to learn as, you can watch videos of how to use it and how it works, but it can definitely help you to learn the basic programming. Of course before you reach the programming expert you have to under go the basic programming. Practice makes perfect.

z-BO

Well I suggest not to have a mindset to learn programming quickly, learning programming would depend on you, but worry no more nowadays programming languages are a lot more easier to understand. The very critical part in learning programming would be mastering its basics, and all the other things will follow.

afftomm

I wanted to learning programming too and if I have free time, I watch tutorials on youtube. The tutorials are great and informative, they will teach the necessary information that you need in order to learn. You just need to figured out which programming language you want to learn. The tutorials will inform you which tools you need in order to start learning programming. From there you will see links or suggestions of website where you can learn more.

Ridew

The best way to learn is to read programming basics from w3schools for example, and practice what you learned by using some IDE or free source code editor, or at codecademy, freecodecamp..etc, good luck!

Louieee

I found that the best way to learn programming is to be given tasks by an experienced programmer, then to try hard to code them. then fail, then have them tell you why.
Mentorship.
I have tried tutorials, I tried doing things on my own, I tried a webinar. But the most progress I made was when I had a programmer friend spoonfeed me the info and now I am doing the same to a beginner.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.