What do you most prefer to use in olm, cellphone or pc/laptop?

yahm2001

Me, i use phone for checking my websites and social media transactions but probably better when using laptop or pc which is well equipt with many tools. One thing cellphone is good for just visiting your transactions because it's portable and can bring anywhere. When doing heavy tasks such as editing, posting big images and entering forums nice to use your pc/ laptop coz it is big and convenient to use. You can do whatever you want in your online transactions.

Nancy G

The desktop or laptop is most ideal to use for online marketing especially when you finalize your video, blog, presentations, etc. One may find doing these tasks difficult in smartphone with a small screen and keyboard. The major difference of the two is portability. A compromise of the two is a tablet or notebook with bigger screens and other better features which are light to carry and easy to use.

hynds

I'm using mobile phone for fast check about my social profiles, emails, notifications,.... Using laptop for my work such as doing, preparing plans, setup campaign, write content,...and many works to do.

victoroj

When doing online marketing, I usually use a netbook because it is much smaller compared to a laptop, and sometimes when I'm away from home it is more convenient to use. Also, it has the same specs to a regular laptop (nowadays we can have netbooks with higher specs). It's true, mobile phones and tabs are really hard to use because of the size of the screen.

ion

all of them, but since I broke my laptop I'm using my personal computer right now to do my online job or business, to browse my social site and checking my email. The use of cellphone for me is just to look at my notification, and if they need the immediate response, I can answer them through email by using cellphone.

kassy06

For me the best thing to use is laptap or pc. It can give you a wide range of screen. It will help you look for more details when looking for some things. But right now, I used my phone because I do not have my own personal computer or even laptap.

Pbiscocho

I do prefer using cellphone, because, it is much easier to browse, very handy, easy to bring everywhere, I can do my business using my cellphone without hassle, I am always connected at the internet using my cellphone and I can receive some alerts on my email, updates and news, much cheaper for me to use.

jamie3000

I do a lot of coding so nothing beats my massive screen desktop

samie peralta

In doing online marketing, I use all of the said gadgets from cellphone/tablet to laptop, but usually i prepare my ads, and videos at home with my laptop and later on will just publish it with my phone. Phone is much handy than laptop so I prefer my smartphone than anything else. tho when it comes to editing laptop is the best but with just viewing notifications i will just use my phone.

RinziSevilla09

Hi there,

Laptop or PC would be the best for OLM, you can Multitask a lot in it, unlike Mobile Phones. But also you can always use your Mobile Phone to check your transactions but for heavy multi-tasking purposes I suggest you use a PC or Laptop.

vinvill

I prefer mobile phone you can do it while resting,whilst pc is you can do your job and design more creatively much faster thats my point of view.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.