Has Social Media become an addiction?

Gizamulake07

Hey everyone, I know how innovative it is already to learn how others are going through social media but do you think some have spent too much time on social media that it has become a need?

kammy

It has somewhat became an addiction to some people. Checking out multiple accounts in a daily basis isn't really that big of a deal, but, if a certain individual has urges to make their world revolve around social media, that could be a bit alarming.

Nancy G

In a way, social media has become an addiction with the increasing use of the internet. It is considered a necessity for communication, being the fastest way to keep in touch with friends, to share photos or videos and to get updated with latest trends in almost anything. One can surf through the different sites, gets carried away not realizing the quick passage of time and thereby, missing some important concern for the day. With every use of social media comes a responsibility. One should be aware that information is shared to the public and should not post anything that can be misused by other people or offensive to others or the public in general.

ProxyMania

Yes it is,Social media has everything today trending viral news,communication,networking.So everyday you need to open what ever it is fb,twitter and Instagram to know what's happening around you or to the world.

sweetpot81

Social Media caters everything. Communication, news, trends, fashion, banks and finances, online transactions etc. It's a basic needs of life actually that I consider and look Social Media. How we use it in anyway, it's everything in the platform of world wide web.

QJesse

Yes, it is the "in thing" for millennials nowadays. It is there way of expressing their views on various topics. But people should always bear in mind that they should always think before they click.

mirabella

For me I am not addicted to social media but my friends I think they are every day they open social media accounts posted every action they had. Me, I just visit it once or twice a week. My Mom and brother, I think they are addicted to it because every morning when they wake up they always have their phone looking if they have comments or likes in their picture that has been uploaded. I think it increases their self confidence when they see that they earned many likes and praises by their friends and to our relatives.

juniree08

Yes it is addicting. Because social media now a days is very easy to have access. And social media like Facebook and messenger is a very popular because of its video call.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.