Is facebook safe and effective to promote products?

Gizamulake07

I was going to promote some stuff my wife is selling and I plan to promote them through facebook. You guys think it's alright?

Heather

Facebook is a tool. The person behind the promotion should be the one doing the precaution and strategy to make their marketing effective. Just dont pay them to drive traffic on your page, they've been creating bots for that so if you want legit traffics, make your own effort.

genesis

Yup, as long as it is decent. Better also be posting it into groups. There are groups in facebook wherein you can post or buy something. Also, depending on the number of your friends, chance of having your product be sold is proportional. I say the more friends you have, the more chance your post be seen in the world if they'll share it, the higher the chance of it to be sold.

victoroj

For me, Facebook is the most effective platform to promote and advertise a product or business. Facebook has a lot of users compared to other social medias. And it's very user-friendly and easy to navigate. It's very innovative as well.

joey_2tep

It is really a great a idea to promote your product using facebook. With the huge number of people hooked into it, there could be more possible customers and buyers of you your stuff. You just have to be very careful because competitors can easily widespread things against your stuff. The good thing is, as long as your selling good stuff with a price of its worth, then these good customers will lift them up for free by their referral.

Rogue

Promotion through facebook is a smart strategy to sell your products. There are wide variety of customers that uses facebook and many of them could be a potential buyer. And I think Facebook is safe since I haven't heard anything to ruin their reputation when it comes to promotion. But it would be advisable to take your own measures since Facebook can't always protect you, especially from bogus buyers and scammers.

vin.averia

I was going to promote some stuff my wife is selling and I plan to promote them through facebook. You guys think it's alright?

Hello. The answer is yes and I think a lot of people will agree with me. Here are the reasons why you should definitely use Facebook to promote your stuff:

1. People spend more time browsing on Facebook than searching for an item in a website like E-bay. That means, more and more people will see your product everyday. You'll have a lot of prospects out there, be it abroad or local. You just got to do it right on Facebook.

2. Everything can be done on Facebook. You can post promotional videos, testimonies of satisfied clients, and you can keep track and keep in touch with prospects and clients 24/7 no matter where you are.

cont...

better yet, do the traditional way of promoting products, and also Facebook.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads