Facebook vs Instagram, which one is the king...?

DuyLinh

Hello there!

I have one question. To promote affiliate offer

Which traffic i listed above is better, have a higher covnersion?

Traffic from Facebook or Instagram?

Thanks!

marko0313

For me it's facebook. Why because it has so many application and things that you can don there unlike in INSTAGRAM you can basically view and watch.

eestiman

Definitely facebook. Laeger userbase, lots of activities available there. Traffic from FB is almost always is more preferable.

samualaman

of-course facebook there is a reason too many people today are using facebook and instagram but with facebook there is a benefit that you can promote your website or add frequently and there must get a organic traffic with this but instagram dont support like that whatever you want

jeksaturday

If you are asking who's the king, well both is different and Instagram is just under Facebook, since Facebook bought it. If you are looking for higher traffic conversion, then its Facebook of course since it has bigger userbase and lots of activities on a daily basis.

Llykam

I'll choose facebook unless you have the artistic eye photograph and post a picture of what you are selling on instagram in a really creative way then instagram is a good choice. But if you need to post more details and are more important go with fb.

jojo_1234

Both platforms are good depending on what business your into or what you are selling. If your into promoting your product through pictures I suggest you go for instagram. Now for a much detailed information and interaction I suggest facebook. Facebook is more familiar in remote places compared to instagram because of its messenger and vast number of users. So if I am to suggest...use facebook!

edwardkenway

These two platforms are very popular as social media, and for affiliate marketing facebook goes first than instagram. Instagram also very popular social media, if it is related to photography then instagram is good, but facebook has great option for product advertising what instagram dont have. By this way facebook will go first.

joshuacabrera

Hello there!

Thanks!
I think facebook is better than instagram, because facebook almost have everything instagram has to offer. Specially in advertise or promote your product.

linconcley

On this situation these two sites are very famous in the world, almost every age of people use these sites. If you want to sell your photo then Instagram is great place because of this site is special for photos. But Facebook will go first because of this site has own advertising tool though its not free but works great. Facebook is good place for selling any product and this site also works nice for get more traffic. For business and traffic Facebook is better than Instagram.

alyza18

What kind of affiliate offer will you promote ? The two are good but for me facebook is better. There is more features i like in facebook than instagram.

CookieRunner

I would recommend you do both. But what are you offering though? Facebook is the most popular tool above else and it has many benefits to offer, Instagram can also generate traffic but not as much as Facebook does. If you are promoting something that can sell through pictures then it's also a good one to try on IG but still use FB or both as what I have mentioned since its just for free why not try all the resources you've got right?

Trent652x

Facebook and Instagram both have their own pros and cons. The only way to answer the question of which site is "king" is to weigh the pros and cons per your personal need(s) for the sites themselves. In my opinion, Facebook wins. The reason I feel Facebook wins over Instagram is because of the tenure Facebook has and the people that are super loyal to Facebook. Facebook also has the ability for you to post without needing a picture or a video to go along with it which gives it the edge over Instagram where you are required to have a picture or a video attached before you post anything.

paritosh

Hello there!

Thanks!
In my opinion Facebook is the best for promoting your affiliate offer but Instagram is also be beneficial for some offers.
It Depends on your business.

JamesAnam

JamesAnam
When Facebook bought Instagram in 2012, many think tankers of the marketing world said it's not a fair deal and many criticized Facebook for spending so much on a photo app which was run by just 13 employees. but back then, the billion-dollar acquisition was a bold move, No one questions the move now, however; although exact amounts are unknown, rough estimates put Instagram’s current value at around $102 billion, ten times the acquisition cost. That's why I said time is more than money and now Instagram has becomes one of the important source of marketing.

call2move

Facebook is easy for sale affiliate products because you can play add on facebook, share the product on groups or more option but Instagram only play video or watch images not more.

OctaBaz

facebook have more users and big arena too ,so i will prefer facebook more than instagram

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I think facebook is better than instagram, because facebook almost have everything instagram has to offer. Specially in advertise or promote your product.
Facebook is easy for sale affiliate products because you can play add on facebook, share the product on groups or more option but Instagram only play video or watch images not more.
facebook have more users and big arena too ,so i will prefer facebook more than instagram
I think almost people here will choose Facebook is better than Instagram at this time but who knows, in the future, Instagram will be better than Facebook or another social networks. Everything can be change by users' trends.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.