Is it possible to get an account after being banned or suspended?

mildredtabitha

I just want to know if it is possible to get an account online after being suspended or banned. I have experienced both. There is a forum I had joined and I worked hard to write so I could reach post limit. Posting four posts in the morning, three at noon and three before going to bed. I was happy to reach daily limit but my account was banned the following day because it was indicated as spam.

I had submit my first article on an online site but it was rejected after 20 minutes and my account was suspended immediately. Is it possible to access such accounts in future or I should accept and move on. :D

KamFatz

I think this is all going to totally depend on where you were banned or suspended from. Every place is going to be different. Talk with the admin and explain yourself. Hope for the best. Be humble.

Kam

vishwa

You cannot get that account back. Since you have posted too frequently Thats why your account get flagged by the system and they suspended your account. You may contact the forum administrator and let them know that you do not do it deliberately. May be they revoke your account.

mildredtabitha

I think this is all going to totally depend on where you were banned or suspended from. Every place is going to be different. Talk with the admin and explain yourself. Hope for the best. Be humble.

Kam
You cannot get that account back. Since you have posted too frequently Thats why your account get flagged by the system and they suspended your account. You may contact the forum administrator and let them know that you do not do it deliberately. May be they revoke your account.

Thanks. I tried but there were no response. :D

Kam

Does talking to admin have any guarantee that the account will be accessible? Thanks. I have tried that yesterday and I am still waiting for response. I'm always humbled :D

StevenLucas

If the admin is not responding, is it a site you really want to write for again?

People forget sometimes that this sort of thing is a two-way street. Yes you want to write for a site, but they need contributions too to keep their content fresh.

Many content sites though do prefer it if a new member works their way in slowly. One or two articles a day might be considered a better rate (if you try to start again with a new account).

Judas2018

I am a proponent of not returning to any site you were banned from. Sometimes the ban occurs because you broke or violate a rule too many times. Other times, the forum runner or admins are very picky about who they ban and why. Either way, if they've decided to cut ties with you, I suggest you move on.

HazelDJ

I suggest that you write the admin of that site. Ask them for the reason why you are suspended. Human is prone to errors too. The admin might wrongly penalized you instead of the other one. So, it is better to clarify so that there will be clear reason for that matter. Whatever the outcome, you will have an idea instead of wondering.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.