How to find Graphic Designers Online?

Knowing Roger

Hi

Where can I find the best graphic designer online?
Is there a specific marketplace for that?

0wlking

Not sure about finding "The Best" but a little website named Fiverr is a good place to start the hunt. graphic artists post details about their works and also their rates so you could cherry pick from there.

Rob Whisonant

Is everyone forgetting about the Marketplace here on WMS??? Go check it out. :)

DarranD

I'd really stay away from any of the sites with 'bidding' processes or where they take a cut. UpWork is just a race to the bottom, 95% of the applicants you get will be very cheap and their work will reflect that. Goes without saying that 99designs and Fiverr are cess pits. Places like Behance show off a lot of good work, but it's easy to get drawn in by beautiful student projects that are made by people who don't have the skills and experience to pull off anything else or how to actually see a job through to the final production stage as all they do is make artwork (albeit beautiful artwork).

napukun

i can say that you can find a graphic designer in upwork or freelancer.com i am a graphic designer also and I've join in those site and i find it great because there is so many graphic artist that more than 10 years in service so i can say that most of them are expert i guess i have also heard the fiverr but didn't try to make a account
but if you wanted to search for it in google.

emcpratik

You can contact any training and placement institute where they send you a whole lot graphic designers.
If you are looking for graphic designers in Pune then you can contact excellent multimedia classes. They have a huge list of graphic designers looking for jobs or freelance projects. It is easiest and reliable way to recruit people.

Marga

There are many talented people who share their portfolio at dribbble.com. Not sure if the same people can be found on websites for freelancers with a bidding system.I agree with DarranD that the price often wins over quality there.

TGiF

there is another site, Fiverr.

Note : Some of the designers there are good, and have some are not so good. So, it's always good to look at their ratings and work for their past clients.

You can ask a few around there and get a feel of it.

Rob Whisonant

If you decide to use a really cheap designer on sites like fiverr, make sure YOU provide any images to be used. If you don't you will most likely become the recipient of a graphic design containing stolen images.

When you use a graphic that contains stolen images, YOU are the one that is violating copyright law, not the designer that stole the images. Buyer beware.

bijutoha

I agree with Rob Whisonant. Actually, With your worth, their work has a close relationship :) I don't want to say that you can't get the quality job for $5, but this is the experience that it is very rare. So, Buyer beware.

RyanChapman

Hey,
If you need a pro level graphics designer, then search on google with your specific keyword like 'best graphics designer', 'graphics design service provider', 'photo editing service provider' etc.
I hope, you will find your best graphic designer from those search results.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads