Does Alexa rank affect Google?

Dopani

I had a check and saw if my Alexa ranking was improved then it means my Google traffic is also improved. Does Google look at Alexa data in their traffic or ranking algorithm?

vishwa

Alexa Rank has nothing to do with your ranking in search engines. Alexa provides rough estimated data of your site traffic until you choose their premium services. Personally My Alexa rank is not so good but My blog ranks well in search engines.

Tech2Globe

Does alexa rank affect google

No, Alexa doesn't affect google directly..!! Alexa helps you to how to improve your website traffic and Alexa shows your competitive sites, top keywords. It helps you to do more on your website it encourage you.

Owan

Alexa have own algorithm so it does not affect google traffic.

Nancy G

Per my understanding, the ranking system set by Alexa is based on the amount of traffic or visitors on a particular website that have the Alexa toolbar installed over a period of three months. This in itself is limiting, cannot speak for the entire performance but only provides indications. In the absence of any formal statistics, companies use this for decisions on making direct advertising or connecting links. I do not think it will affect Google in any way.

premiumproxies

In my Experience, Alexa rank doesn't effect on Google Ranking. You know Google is just a robot. Not a human. That's why Google has some tools. Alexa tools one of there tools.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views